So my thread got deleted

25 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

No, I'm talking about a team about an hour north of there. Much worse team than T Plains

First comment about the player from TP was not to you. 

Limited coach input will have limited players on it. It’s not worth fussing about. It can highlight deserving but overshadowed players like the one I mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Indian said:

Is yorks coach in the Coaches Association?

Ole Boy from Hampton had 1,600 yards, 27 td's and countless 2 point conversions. If all the local papers don't vote for you , you're up the creek. I'm sure the 12 teams he played against would tell you he deserved some attention. Tis what it is,lol

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Ole Boy from Hampton had 1,600 yards, 27 td's and countless 2 point conversions. If all the local papers don't vote for you , you're up the creek. I'm sure the 12 teams he played against would tell you he deserved some attention. Tis what it is,lol

Exactly you can’t put much into the accolades. I don’t even think much of the all region teams much less the all state. And I have no clue if the York coach is in an association.

2 hours ago, YAIDAD said:

Exactly you can’t put much into the accolades. I don’t even think much of the all region teams much less the all state. And I have no clue if the York coach is in an association.

When its all said and done,its about the hard work and commitment any kid puts into it. No one can take away the accomplishments. These all whatever things is more of a popularity thing but the one's they pick are all good players, no way to get it perfect. People in Memphis  know nothing about teams in the east and visa versa.

Watched you guys and was impressed with several players, should have a really good team next season.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

When its all said and done,its about the hard work and commitment any kid puts into it. No one can take away the accomplishments. These all whatever things is more of a popularity thing but the one's they pick are all good players, no way to get it perfect. People in Memphis  know nothing about teams in the east and visa versa.

Watched you guys and was impressed with several players, should have a really good team next season.

I totally agree with you in your assessment of the all state awards.  As a fan I do feel it’s all about the finished product of the team. And it’s honestly all about the region games and the run in the playoffs. Hopefully with getting a second year with coach Wright will only make for a better year next year.  The out of region schedule I saw definitely wasn’t a cupcake schedule.