Trousdale Co. 2023

18 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

If Satt wasn't there, that team is not a state runner up team. They would've lost in the 2nd round just like they did in 2017. 

You have bumped your head 316, maybe what you're trying to say is if he wasn't there they would have several more gold balls. but instead, you're saying because he was there, we have 1 silver ball?? 2019-2021 was as good as it will ever be again, and he couldnt win then... is all im saying. He cant even win the region!! 

On 2/17/2023 at 10:50 AM, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

You have bumped your head 316, maybe what you're trying to say is if he wasn't there they would have several more gold balls. but instead, you're saying because he was there, we have 1 silver ball?? 2019-2021 was as good as it will ever be again, and he couldnt win then... is all im saying. He cant even win the region!! 

Clint couldn't win the region in 03 and 04 with Mr Football. Maybe we could've had a few more gold balls then also. Were people calling for Clints head? 

The focus of the district as a whole has shifted away from athletics.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:23 PM, JACKET316 said:

I enjoy golfing with the best golfer in Trousdale County, who happens to be the guy who coached a backup quarterback 3 years in a row to the semifinals....

I like facts over opinions so I'll just leave you with some numbers and you can do what you like with them.

1984: 7-4               2019: 11-2

1985: 4-6               2020: 11-3

1986: 7-2               2021: 11-2

1987: 3-7               2022: 2-9

21-19                     35-16

Definitely NOT the best golfer in TC, but I like your other stats to back up your argument!   

On 2/21/2023 at 9:39 AM, Pirate2003 said:

You’ve got to be kidding? They don’t care about sports anymore at TC? That’s hard to believe with your old coach in charge. 

Look at our sports programs and look our academic level. It's not a knock at Dr Satterfield but he doesn't get paid to coach anymore he gets paid to help kids graduate and that's where 100% of his focus is.

http://www.tcschools.org/1/News/4795#sthash.UbUCesCS.dpbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BigMan101 said:

Has TC released their schedule for next year yet?

I believe so. Non region games if I recall are Macon, Gordy, clay, Livingston and republic charter school in Nashville. B satt wisely trying to schedule some wins. Dropped friendship and Watertown. Smith now a region game.   Although if he wants wins he should have scheduled Watertown again!  

On 4/3/2023 at 6:51 PM, JACKET316 said:

The middle school should take a page out of Coach Satterfield's mythical book and schedule some wins too. 

Didn't realize we are taking the RBS method these days. Let's cover up how bad we are by scheduling cupcakes. Thats called I'm trying to save my job and keeping the railbirds from putting the heat on. Wonder why we are SOFT? Oh, poor babies can't compete with Watertown and FCS so let run and hide... Just go watch middle school and high school practice youll find out real quick why we are what we are.  Trying to have less post-game tears this season? 316 maybe you can help talk him down playing golf on saturdays and sundays, im sure they wont be watching film or in weightroom.