1A Mr. Basketball candidates.

UConnAlum94

I 2nd Elijah Groves if there is a better all around player in Single A I have seen any film of it. 
this guy does it all defense and offense and drops passes that his teammates aren’t ready for. 
30 points a game don’t mean you are Mr. Basketball!!

guarantee his stats across the board are way better than the rest . 
Reb, Assist, steals, Blocks amd you can add dunks in there. And most importantly he is not a showboat!!!

1 hour ago, Lynnvegas said:

I 2nd Elijah Groves if there is a better all around player in Single A I have seen any film of it. 
this guy does it all defense and offense and drops passes that his teammates aren’t ready for. 
30 points a game don’t mean you are Mr. Basketball!!

guarantee his stats across the board are way better than the rest . 
Reb, Assist, steals, Blocks amd you can add dunks in there. And most importantly he is not a showboat!!!

His stats won’t be as good as the others considering the fact that he’s only played till the halfway point in the 3rd quarter in most of the games, but i’m pretty sure he’s averaging 20 and 10 with probably 2-3 blocks and steals each. I’ve seen multiple times where the ball will almost hit his players square in the face cause they don’t expect the passes he makes!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:21 PM, BooYah3x said:

Robinson would average 28 plus as well, the majority of Middleton games been blowouts. Most games he sit out half of the 3rd quarter and the whole 4th quarter!!! Britton probably taking the majority of his teams shots and playing the whole game

It doesn’t matter what he would do, it matters what he is doing buddy.

On 3/1/2023 at 12:37 PM, BooYah3x said:

He’s gonna win Mr. Basketball so it’s ok 

You’re so gay lmao. If they base this off individual stats which they should because it is an individual award he will definitely not win because he has the worse stats of the three.

Edited by baldeagle22

11 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

You’re so gay lmao. If they base this off individual stats which they should because it is an individual award he will definitely not win because he has the worse stats of the three.

Btw come check him out March 15 at The Glass House, time TBA!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 2:45 PM, Swipes said:

I wasn't arguing with you just stating Facts like i have this entire thread.  If you want to mention it by all means do so but still had nothing to do with all three being all state last year.

RJ Robinson Mr.Basketball like I said he would be!!!