Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Piper Fowler (Cleveland) – SO

Irelynn Laurin (Rossview) – FR

Carter Grissom (Riverdale) – JR

Aliya Whaley (Maryville) – SO

Cearyona O’Connor (Montgomery Central) – SO

Madalynn Sepulveda (Rockvale) – SO

here is an example as to why I said even if you don’t admit it that I help pin-Tn with the rankings since Round 5 of the Rankings I have put out this has been my 1-6. 

you have had Jaden Enos at the number 6th spot. How come the change now? 

1 Tournament at 132 and you move Brooklyn to 132. Interesting..

Cobb at number 2 at 132 out of no where.. 

Ty Bryant beats Long a state champ below Cobb who has no big match wins? Interesting 

Edited by cougars130

4 hours ago, cougars130 said:

Piper Fowler (Cleveland) – SO

Irelynn Laurin (Rossview) – FR

Carter Grissom (Riverdale) – JR

Aliya Whaley (Maryville) – SO

Cearyona O’Connor (Montgomery Central) – SO

Madalynn Sepulveda (Rockvale) – SO

here is an example as to why I said even if you don’t admit it that I help pin-Tn with the rankings since Round 5 of the Rankings I have put out this has been my 1-6. 

you have had Jaden Enos at the number 6th spot. How come the change now? 

1 Tournament at 132 and you move Brooklyn to 132. Interesting..

Cobb at number 2 at 132 out of no where.. 

Ty Bryant beats Long a state champ below Cobb who has no big match wins? Interesting 

Yes I had Enos there, but going back through recent results led me to putting Sepulveda there. There were others in that mix I could have put at 6th too (Harris from Oakland was close), but looking at her body of work I went with Sepulveda.

15 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Let’s be real….. there isn’t a lot of competition.

Not hard to get wrong.

165 is down from last season on depth, the top 4 are pretty much going to be Piper and everyone else IF she stays there. I have no idea where she goes & she'll win at either class, but I came close to putting her at 152 since she's down there and Harris moving to 145.

Diamond too at 185, that could be a game changer. I'm not sure if those 3 moves are permanent after the duals but those drops were obvious (to me) after I saw our weigh in sheets from the match we had @ Cleveland for substate.

Although unlikely, a Fowler-Graham-Gilmore 152 pound field or a Murphey-Lynn-Young 185 group would definitely give the girls tournament some added juice with matches like that.

Edited by JSamson7

47 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Yes I had Enos there, but going back through recent results led me to putting Sepulveda there. There were others in that mix I could have put at 6th too (Harris from Oakland was close), but looking at her body of work I went with Sepulveda.

It’s all good I won’t speak on it. Just giving reasons as to why I’d say what I put out there helps with Pin-Tn rankings. Like I said to a previous post even though we disagree we are the only 2 who do the rankings for the girls side.  

But no response to 132 as to why you chose to drop Brooklyn or what results puts Cobb over Ty and Brooklyn? 

we will also have exiting weight classes like 100,114,132,145. 

22 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

It’s all good I won’t speak on it. Just giving reasons as to why I’d say what I put out there helps with Pin-Tn rankings. Like I said to a previous post even though we disagree we are the only 2 who do the rankings for the girls side.  

But no response to 132 as to why you chose to drop Brooklyn or what results puts Cobb over Ty and Brooklyn? 

we will also have exiting weight classes like 100,114,132,145. 

You are very defensive…..

Only way to prove who knows best is put who will be the final 6 at each weight class at state…. your true opinion.

11 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

You are very defensive…..

Only way to prove who knows best is put who will be the final 6 at each weight class at state…. your true opinion.

Not defensive I just found it funny every ranking I put out last season Samson always had something to say about them saying I was taking pin-Tn rankings even though I put them out before Pin-Tn like I do this year. 

now that he does them solo without DF help I can’t critic what he puts out there. 

I have done it before and will do it again. 

11 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Let’s prove who is most knowledgeable.

12 weights

top 6

possible of 72 points

After sub state, you two publish your 12 weight top 6 State placers

Ok sure. After the region tournament or after the state brackets are posted? 

We send an email to you and you post them here so there is no possible way for 1 to look off eachother? 

Edited by cougars130
Info

7 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

It's not necessary.

of course it is.

8 hours ago, cougars130 said:

Ok sure. After the region tournament or after the state brackets are posted? 

We send an email to you and you post them here so there is no possible way for 1 to look off eachother? 

Prob because for brackets to come out.

Winner will be the States official Girls State Ranker……