R4AAA

jimbo44

28 minutes ago, JustABlueFan said:

The LA game? Well that should have been the final straw for #11. She elbowed Butler in the gut too. I'm pretty sure that whole scenario came from the coach. Dude had zero reaction after the broken nose. Glad she is a tough one. 

Tougher than most kids on the football team. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Khall555 said:

As I said she was following her player and went through a screen. Emery did not even see the player she hit and certainly wasn’t intentional. The timing of the 2 intentional fouls just happened to be when the Jets took the lead in the fourth quarter. The first  was they were on a 7-0 run and the other they were inbounding the ball with a 1 point lead. Nothing against your team but that’s is home cooking from the refs. You won’t get that called anywhere in the UC.

If you don't see the player, you run smack into the screen. 32 has to act like the contact wasn't intentional. What 32 did and what the ref SAW, KEY POINT HERE WHAT THE REF SAW. Was 32 fore arming 24 under her chin. Remember its the refs point of view and not yours. This crap is why we can't keep refs. 

On 2/25/2023 at 1:56 PM, TtownReject said:

If you don't see the player, you run smack into the screen. 32 has to act like the contact wasn't intentional. What 32 did and what the ref SAW, KEY POINT HERE WHAT THE REF SAW. Was 32 fore arming 24 under her chin. Remember its the refs point of view and not yours. This crap is why we can't keep refs. 

You seem to misunderstand what I am saying. It’s clearly a foul but it’s certainly not an intentional foul. Tullahoma got 2 extra points on the scoreboard for something that happens 3 or 4 times a game. The other intentional call also gave Tullahoma another point and possession with a minute remaining. No Ref should ever interfere in a critical situation like that in an elimination game.

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

You seem to misunderstand what I am saying. It’s clearly a foul but it’s certainly not an intentional foul. Tullahoma got 2 extra points on the scoreboard for something that happens 3 or 4 times a game. The other intentional call also gave Tullahoma another point and possession with a minute remaining. No Ref should ever interfere in a critical situation like that in an elimination game.

IN YOUR OPINION. And When Upperman wins tomorrow night. I will say Congrats on their victory. Cause i have morals and I DO NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR A LOSS. 

On 2/24/2023 at 10:07 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Home cooking got the win for you tonight. Come Monday season ends

Its not home cooking. The Refs are from the South Central Association,so yes local association officials but I assure you they didn't cheat for Tullahoma. The refs in this area are just the absolute worse in the USA . There are literally 6 refs in the entire association that are good. They all have little man syndrome and have no knowledge of the game of basketball. Most of the clowns down here think the fans paid 5 bucks to watch them and its sicking. Coaches get techs for asking questions down here. Saturday night the Lawrence co coach got a tech for yelling at his player lol it was clear he was talking to his player to. There has been games where 20 plus fouls was called in the first half of games. I would highly suggest calling into the state and sending in video evidence. I totally understand the frustration and the sense of feeling cheated but every team down here feels that way every game.  Its a crime that they change the outcome of games and especially win or go home games. TSSAA should be embarrassed for allowing such buffoonery. Its heart warming  when all of us from down here get to see officials from other associations. 

• Like 1

Cumberland is 1-5 in the region the last few years, seems they have more concerns than this correct call. Teams like Upperman and Livingston don’t care about their blowout wins against overmatched teams in their former district or the former coach celebrating those wins as if they were playing in Murfreesboro. 

5 hours ago, Indian said:

Cumberland is 1-5 in the region the last few years, seems they have more concerns than this correct call. Teams like Upperman and Livingston don’t care about their blowout wins against overmatched teams in their former district or the former coach celebrating those wins as if they were playing in Murfreesboro. 

Thats because society has taught people the art of sore losing.