Anderson Co. 2023

FB123OL

Great E2 Sports via Boxcast and BBBTV12 sports showed many area team staff and some players nice to watch. Don King etc ..lol.  GT Athletic D gave a great update on the Mavs. Sounds like they will come out swinging. Good to here Moog is ready and that this will be an exciting team to watch. But the word Defending has apparently been totally banned. So can't say that......lol. Haha. That was quick but Great run down of Greeneville too by GT with Priceless haha Mark Packer. No body can beat Mark. Gotta love him hes alway been the best! But I can say and hope holding my breath ",Back-To,-Back" Dream 2 be continued lol 

12 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Great E2 Sports via Boxcast and BBBTV12 sports showed many area team staff and some players nice to watch. Don King etc ..lol.  GT Athletic D gave a great update on the Mavs. Sounds like they will come out swinging. Good to here Moog is ready and that this will be an exciting team to watch. But the word Defending has apparently been totally banned. So can't say that......lol. Haha. That was quick but Great run down of Greeneville too by GT with Priceless haha Mark Packer. No body can beat Mark. Gotta love him hes alway been the best! But I can say and hope holding my breath ",Back-To,-Back" Dream 2 be continued lol 

Rundown on Gville by GT?   Who?   Is that someone who wrote an article?

1 hour ago, Ffball9999 said:

Was there an interview with him and packer about GHS or something?

I have Boxcast steaming app and added bbbtv 12 already had ACTV for few years its free TV stream apps. But apparently the link below youtube wants a subscription.

https://www.youtube.com/live/3gGURkk5TKw?feature=share

Its called "Countdowm to Kickoff"

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I guess on E2 Sports and BBBTV12 sports show.  @Mavericksinflight might be able to provide the link

That was a Great interview with Gary Terry at leat a good update. Hes always good at detailing players etc. GT and Olhickory provide really good preseason updates every year. They have to be related.

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That was a Great interview with Gary Terry at leat a good update. Hes always good at detailing players etc. GT and Olhickory provide really good preseason updates every year. They have to be related.

I listened to it and it was a good interview with Gary.  Didn't hear really any rundown of Greeneville other than they finally got over that hump and Gary saying he heard we had 5 RB's that were 200lbs + and they might know more about us after the Alcoa game

12 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I listened to it and it was a good interview with Gary.  Didn't hear really any rundown of Greeneville other than they finally got over that hump and Gary saying he heard we had 5 RB's that were 200lbs + and they might know more about us after the Alcoa game

Yeah pretty much it but he gave that grin on the 5 backs at 200 plus. I picked up on that when he smiled. So to me Greeneville may want to do some power drives plus add extra protection for the pass. To me that's a much different approach than in the past with exception to that big guy Greeneville had a few years back. I am thinking he was Native American at least by name. He was pretty good picking up yards. 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah pretty much it but he gave that grin on the 5 backs at 200 plus. I picked up on that when he smiled. So to me Greeneville may want to do some power drives plus add extra protection for the pass. To me that's a much different approach than in the past with exception to that big guy Greeneville had a few years back. I am thinking he was Native American at least by name. He was pretty good picking up yards. 

Youngblood, Dads my insurance agent. European dna. Great family!