2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

1 hour ago, WhiteLighting said:

Calvin Mullins for Lake County rushed for 416 yards lastnight. Past two games rushing yards 749 yards and 11 TDs. Who on this post has rushed for 416 in a single game this year? Here is your Mr. Football!

In the first 4 games this year Dawson White had 1300 yards offense.  7 passing touchdowns and 9 rushing.  This isn't counting what he did last night to a 5a school.  And we are 5-0.  You aren't even .500 on the season.  HERE is your Mr. Football

28 minutes ago, MCMAN99 said:

In the first 4 games this year Dawson White had 1300 yards offense.  7 passing touchdowns and 9 rushing.  This isn't counting what he did last night to a 5a school.  And we are 5-0.  You aren't even .500 on the season.  HERE is your Mr. Football

He’s the real deal. If He doesn’t win they need to stop giving the award out. 

24 minutes ago, MCMAN99 said:

1300 yards of total offense is totally different from 1300 yards rushing alone. What does the record have to do with a single player going for one award? To stand out against a running back he should have at least 25%-40% more yards to prove his point. Dawson touches the ball EVERY play versus a running back just when his number is called. Based off his stats that’s an average of 162.5 passing and 162.5 rushing, and he touches the ball EVERY play. So HERE is your Mr. Football 

7 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

1300 yards of total offense is totally different from 1300 yards rushing alone. What does the record have to do with a single player going for one award? To stand out against a running back he should have at least 25%-40% more yards to prove his point. Dawson touches the ball EVERY play versus a running back just when his number is called. Based off his stats that’s an average of 162.5 passing and 162.5 rushing, and he touches the ball EVERY play. So HERE is your Mr. Football 

Yes it is totally different.   You made my point for me. The award is called Mr Football man.  Not Mr rushing title.  Mr Football wins games, carries teams.  I hope yall can make the playoffs and we get to play you so you get a chance to see Mr Football. 

1 hour ago, WhiteLighting said:

Calvin Mullins for Lake County rushed for 416 yards lastnight. Past two games rushing yards 749 yards and 11 TDs. Who on this post has rushed for 416 in a single game this year? Here is your Mr. Football!

You know LC will never get recognition in this category. Just look at Synder in 2019. It is a popularity contest and the media just doesn’t cover a little team in the Northwest corner of the state. The local newspaper doesn’t even cover sports.

7 minutes ago, MCMAN99 said:

Yes it is totally different.   You made my point for me. The award is called Mr Football man.  Not Mr rushing title.  Mr Football wins games, carries teams.  I hope yall can make the playoffs and we get to play you so you get a chance to see Mr Football. 

In 2019 Synder for Lake County was hands down the winner for Mr. Football but the award went to a Greenback receiver. That receiver did little to nothing in the State Championship game and Synder was easily the clear winner after that game. The west doesn’t get the coverage y’all do and 2019 proved it. The record doesn’t matter too much because the 2019 falcons went undefeated. Synder ran the same play over 15 times in the state championship in the 4th quarter and was never stopped. They knew it was coming. What does Dawson average per carry and pass? You even said yourself that I made the point for you. He should have 300 -500 yards more of total offense to be even close to Mullins. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

In 2019 Synder for Lake County was hands down the winner for Mr. Football but the award went to a Greenback receiver. That receiver did little to nothing in the State Championship game and Synder was easily the clear winner after that game. The west doesn’t get the coverage y’all do and 2019 proved it. The record doesn’t matter too much because the 2019 falcons went undefeated. Synder ran the same play over 15 times in the state championship in the 4th quarter and was never stopped. They knew it was coming. What does Dawson average per carry and pass? You even said yourself that I made the point for you. He should have 300 -500 yards more of total offense to be even close to Mullins. 

14.3 passing 13.3 rushing 

Edited by BBRaider

4 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

The kid looks really good but still 300-500 yards short in my eyes, especially if he touches the ball every play. I’m not taking anything away from him he is good but doesn’t have the yards 

14 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

The kid looks really good but still 300-500 yards short in my eyes, especially if he touches the ball every play. I’m not taking anything away from him he is good but doesn’t have the yards 

LC offense put up 26 pts in 1st 2 games combined! Dawson avg’s 4tds a game, sorry 

• Like 1