2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

2 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

All three of these young men are impressive and deserve the award. Unfortunately only 1 can get it. Going to be a tough decision and is going to come down to how they weight it. I know nothing about Mullins. Does he play any defense? Did not see any defensive highlights in his video. 

1A football is all about ironman football and in my opinion (which means nothing at all) should go to the best all around. Dawson is great and so is Ben. Moore County has the better overall team with more weapons then Ben Does at Cornersville. All depends on how they weight that. Moore County still pretty good if they lost Dawson, Cornersville would struggle to score if we lost Ben.

Mullins is the best player on the team, so of course he plays both ways in 1A football. I don’t know his defensive stats but @lakecounty1968 might have some. 

1 hour ago, truefalconfan said:

Well lay out your program's tradition PATNA lol must be a inner city Memphis or Nashville school with your grammar and enunciation lol

I thought you would neva ask patna :hungry:

6 gold balls 

13 title appearances 

5th most playoff wins in state history 

most mercy rule wins in state history 

105 all state players (most in da state)

20 mr football finalists 

6 mr football winners 

23 region championships 

played for a title in every decade of da playoffs (only school in da state to do so)

now patna, I coulda choose to take offense to what you said about inner city and enunciation but I won’t. I’ll just pretend you didn’t mean it how you said it. 

I’m not inner city guy, patna. 

now tell me all about lake counties one state championship since 1985 :bored:

Edited by BigCornbread
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

All three of these young men are impressive and deserve the award. Unfortunately only 1 can get it. Going to be a tough decision and is going to come down to how they weight it. I know nothing about Mullins. Does he play any defense? Did not see any defensive highlights in his video. 

1A football is all about ironman football and in my opinion (which means nothing at all) should go to the best all around. Dawson is great and so is Ben. Moore County has the better overall team with more weapons then Ben Does at Cornersville. All depends on how they weight that. Moore County still pretty good if they lost Dawson, Cornersville would struggle to score if we lost Ben.

Crazy two guys out of the same region could win MR football. 

I agree it would hurt Cornersville more than Moore County on a team if they lost either player. 

1 hour ago, BigCornbread said:

6 gold balls 

13 title appearances 

20 mr football finalists 

6 mr football winners 

23 region championships 

played for a title in every decade of da playoffs (only school in da state to do so)

now patna, I coulda choose to take offense to what you said about inner city and enunciation but I won’t. I’ll just pretend you didn’t mean it how you said it. 

:popcorneater:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WhiteLighting said:

These are probably the same people that said Willis from Greenback deserved the award over Synder in 2019. They both made it to the championship game and Synder embarrassed him that day. They will always pull for the east side of the state no matter who is in it. 

Willis broke his ankle in the middle of the second quarter!!He didn't have a chance to show much other than running by all your guys on the first series and he did drop a SURE TD.He is proving himself every Sat right now also.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, WhiteLighting said:

These are probably the same people that said Willis from Greenback deserved the award over Synder in 2019. They both made it to the championship game and Synder embarrassed him that day. They will always pull for the east side of the state no matter who is in it. 

And those people are what I like to call correct lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

Now back to da topic of discussion it’s da Moore County kid or da kid with 47k rushin yards in 6 games 

gotta be one of da two 

i’m gonna go with dawson white just because of their record along with playing a tougher schedule. he also won the head to head matchup

• Like 1

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Willis broke his ankle in the middle of the second quarter!!He didn't have a chance to show much other than running by all your guys on the first series and he did drop a SURE TD.He is proving himself every Sat right now also.

One play of busted coverage sure was a better performance than Synder shredding through y’all’s defense the whole game lol I would rather be running a successful business than playing on Thursday anyways 

7 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

One play of busted coverage sure was a better performance than Synder shredding through y’all’s defense the whole game lol I would rather be running a successful business than playing on Thursday anyways 

Exactly lol and don't forget the big defensive lineman that had multiple d1 offers but committed to Virginia tech. Our river rat boys had had him on the ground all day long.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

6 gold balls 

13 title appearances 

20 mr football finalists 

6 mr football winners 

23 region championships 

Ohhh you mean the Game they actually lost but was given the Win? The Game were the Refs actually apologized to Spitt for a bad call giving LC the Win? That Game?