2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

11 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

Top 2 players are Dawson White and Ben Franklin. 

Then everyone else and it’s not even close. 

So a kid rushes for 2000 yards in 7 games and is the leading rushing for all classification and your not even going to say he's not in the running. Don't be a Homer and give the kid his dues.

5 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

So a kid rushes for 2000 yards in 7 games and is the leading rushing for all classification and your not even going to say he's not in the running. Don't be a Homer and give the kid his dues.

These are probably the same people that said Willis from Greenback deserved the award over Synder in 2019. They both made it to the championship game and Synder embarrassed him that day. They will always pull for the east side of the state no matter who is in it. 

8 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

So a kid rushes for 2000 yards in 7 games and is the leading rushing for all classification and you’re not even going to say he's not in the running. Don't be a Homer and give the kid his dues.

That is legit but he has over 200 carries. 

Franklin has 1500 right now on 90 less carries than him. 

1 minute ago, dawgswin said:

That is legit but he has over 200 carries. 

Franklin has 1500 right now on 90 less carries than him. 

Mullins has had to do it against 3 tough teams though. Dyserburg #1 in 3a Dresden #2 in 1a and Obion County. If he had played some of the same teams that the other two kids had who knows how many yards he would have.

2 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Mullins has had to do it against 3 tough teams though. Dyserburg #1 in 3a Dresden #2 in 1a and Obion County. If he had played some of the same teams that the other two kids had who knows how many yards he would have.

If Dawson or Franklin ran the ball that many times they would have 2500 yards so I’m not getting your point? 

5 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

If Dawson or Franklin ran the ball that many times they would have 2500 yards so I’m not getting your point? 

Doubt they would have that many yards if they played the same schedule as Lake County. Probaly would have to carry the ball that many times to get what they have now. Don't take my word go watch his games against Dyserburg, Dresden, and Obion. Doubt you will have the same opinion after that. Not being smart but what team has Dawson and Franklin played that compares to any of those three teams?

Edited by Sherdog

1 hour ago, BigCornbread said:

I’m not a Moore county guy patna and trust me you don’t want to compare tradition wit da school I support becuase You’ll tuck your tail and walk away. 

also, remind me what past state championships and program tradition have to do wid a personal seasonal award? 

Well lay out your program's tradition PATNA lol must be a inner city Memphis or Nashville school with your grammar and enunciation lol

1 hour ago, WhiteLighting said:

These are probably the same people that said Willis from Greenback deserved the award over Synder in 2019. They both made it to the championship game and Synder embarrassed him that day. They will always pull for the east side of the state no matter who is in it. 

Exactly Tanner was definitely a man amongst the greenback boys lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Doubt they would have that many yards if they played the same schedule as Lake County. Probaly would have to carry the ball that many times to get what they have now. Don't take my word go watch his games against Dyserburg, Dresden, and Obion. Doubt you will have the same opinion after that. Not being smart but what team has Dawson and Franklin played that compares to any of those three teams?

Moore county plays pansie teams from middle Tennessee. Ball is way different in the flatlands of the West. 

All three of these young men are impressive and deserve the award. Unfortunately only 1 can get it. Going to be a tough decision and is going to come down to how they weight it. I know nothing about Mullins. Does he play any defense? Did not see any defensive highlights in his video. 

1A football is all about ironman football and in my opinion (which means nothing at all) should go to the best all around. Dawson is great and so is Ben. Moore County has the better overall team with more weapons then Ben Does at Cornersville. All depends on how they weight that. Moore County still pretty good if they lost Dawson, Cornersville would struggle to score if we lost Ben.