2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 9:26 PM, BossDog said:

Ben Franklin Cornersville. The kid looks like a SEC football player. 

It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers he can put up this year. Unfortunately for him, he was not utilized correctly last year. Cook and McMahon will have that corrected this year! We just need our starting line to stay healthy and injury free to give him the opportunities. 

On 6/13/2023 at 4:17 PM, HerefortheDAWGS said:

It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers he can put up this year. Unfortunately for him, he was not utilized correctly last year. Cook and McMahon will have that corrected this year! We just need our starting line to stay  and injury free to give him the opportunities. 

Is Conersville's RB a Senior this year? Does he currently have any offers?

On 6/13/2023 at 4:17 PM, HerefortheDAWGS said:

It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers he can put up this year. Unfortunately for him, he was not utilized correctly last year. Cook and McMahon will have that corrected this year! We just need our starting line to stay healthy and injury free to give him the opportunities. 

For sure. The kid is one of the best looking single A kids in the entire state. 

21 hours ago, RedRebelman said:

@rlh @Pirate2003 @pegleg looks like one of y'all's 3 new players would be a shoe-in for this.

I was not mentioned but 3 new kids?  I have only heard about 1. Did I miss something? Who are the others?

I also heard mention that a few that played a lot the last several years didn’t come out this season at all. 

On 6/23/2023 at 12:33 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

I was not mentioned but 3 new kids?  I have only heard about 1. Did I miss something? Who are the others?

I also heard mention that a few that played a lot the last several years didn’t come out this season at all. 

My mistake just 1 new and 3 players returning that made all state.