Schools Still looking for a Coach

SSHawks12

There are still SIXTEEN schools looking for head coaches for next season. CAK, Centennial, Eagleton College and Career Academy, East Hamilton, Fayette-Ware, Freedom Prep, Greenback, Jo Byrns, MLK Prep, Maplewood, Memphis Business Academy, Morristown East, Northeast, Sunbright, Trinity Christian, and White House Heritage are all still looking. Some have been open much longer then others, any word on who might fill any of these jobs? Some of these are attractive jobs and should be filled up quickly, some might be waiting even longer. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BigGuy11 said:

There are still SIXTEEN schools looking for head coaches for next season. CAK, Centennial, Eagleton College and Career Academy, East Hamilton, Fayette-Ware, Freedom Prep, Greenback, Jo Byrns, MLK Prep, Maplewood, Memphis Business Academy, Morristown East, Northeast, Sunbright, Trinity Christian, and White House Heritage are all still looking. Some have been open much longer then others, any word on who might fill any of these jobs? Some of these are attractive jobs and should be filled up quickly, some might be waiting even longer. 

Hello all,

In all honesty, Jo Byrns would be the best spot for Mr. Chase Brooks. He has the capability of taking them to the next level. He may be one of the best coaches in the mid state(minus our basketball coach). I appreciate your time in reading this.

With pure love,

Margaret

On 3/4/2023 at 9:51 PM, ergrad1989 said:

If any schools are still looking for a football coach, give coach Brooks a call over at East Robertson. He seems to be the only coach who can't compete for state titles at the school he is at. Please contact me for more information.  

Also contact me and quit running away from a meeting with Coach Brooks. Bring Margret as well! Also your psychiatrist and any other meds that you need to concentrate in the meeting. I’ll contact that coach anytime you are ready. But until then keep being that guy and being real jealous of a situation you was part of last year. Grass isn’t to green at BDP is it?

3 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

It’s incredible to me that so my schools have openings.  What do you attribute that to?

A myriad of things beginning with coaching compensation in most places in TN, why coach here when you can go to pretty much every other state around us including KY and get compensated much better for actually coaching with way less responsibilities. They just want you to win and get results.

Another reason is just look who is in charge of hiring in your schools system stuff like the fiasco in Greenback that happens every year somewhere. Sometimes people in charge supports say the Basketball and Baseball teams because they are winning programs and the Football team is just a casualty of other sports success. Hard to talk yourself into taking over a 2-8 team or worse when you know they don’t have much in the pipeline. I’ve seen a lot of reasons it honestly depends on the school and community, unfortunately this is going to continue to be a problem just like getting enough officials is going to be unless they start compensating them more.