AAA State Tournament Picks

westtn12

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Livingston Academy is very tall and caused Greenville some problems. Great comeback. Greenville was a very good team. Very good game. Enjoyed it. Congrats to Livingston Academy. Huge win. 

They are no joke. They are very good and will make the finals. I knew greeneville was good as well that’s why I said it would be a great game. LA always starts slow for some reason but they finish strong. 

30 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Guess again 

At least I had enough testicular fortitude to make a prediction…..

It was a great game between two great teams.  Can’t have the 3rd quarter that Greeneville had going 1-10 from the field.  Still had a shot at the end to win it.  LA will represent that side

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

At least I had enough testicular fortitude to make a prediction…..

It was a great game between two great teams.  Can’t have the 3rd quarter that Greeneville had going 1-10 from the field.  Still had a shot at the end to win it.  LA will represent that side

Yeah you had some pretty small ones but at least you gave it an effort. Albeit a biased effort which is understandable. Now the one guy from Greeneville that predicted a blowout in favor of Greeneville, that’s showing some testicular fortitude. I’ve never shied away from predictions in the 20 years that I’ve been on here Upper Cumberland Basketball is the best in the state and it’s not even close there’s more gold and silver in this area than anywhere else in the state that is a fact. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

56 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah you had some pretty small ones but at least you gave it an effort. Albeit a biased effort which is understandable. Now the one guy from Greeneville that predicted a blowout in favor of Greeneville, that’s showing some testicular fortitude. I’ve never (Except for this year) shied away from predictions in the 20 years that I’ve been on here Upper Cumberland Basketball is the best in the state and it’s not even close there’s more gold and silver in this area than anywhere else in the state that is a fact. 

At least I had any at all unlike yourself :thumb:.  You have made predictions for 20 years, yet I don't see your AAA tournament picks this year.......just someone that wants to make smart #### remarks after the fact of not putting your predictions out.

That one guy is not even a Greeneville fan, he is a Betsy fan who hates Greeneville and I have gotten into it with him more times than i can count on here so try again.

I've never argued that Upper Cumberland Basketball isn't the best in the state all the way around and has been for decades now and respect teams that come out of that area.  What i don't respect is someone who makes comments after the fact when they didn't even put out their own picks, it's cowardly.

Edited by Swipes