Gibson Co vs McMinn Central

11 minutes ago, charger05 said:

Central will have to play better than they did today. On the other hand, if Gibson plays like they did today then nobody in the field could beat them.

It will be a great game with two programs that have been powerhouses for decades. Both coaches are really good coaches and good guys. Will be a dogfight for sure.

1 hour ago, RichyRich said:

Mcminn central is wearing it out not to have any seniors on the team, also beat what looks to be the #1 AAAA team last month, I think it'll be a good game, but I am biased  as I went to both mcminn county high schools 

Do you always have to mention that you went to both McMinn Co. High Schools?

1 hour ago, charger05 said:

Central will have to play better than they did today. On the other hand, if Gibson plays like they did today then nobody in the field could beat them.

A 12 point victory over a quality opponent like Gatlinburg sounds pretty convincing for a team that didn't play well.  At that rate if they play well the next two games they'll easily bring home the gold. 

29 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

A 12 point victory over a quality opponent like Gatlinburg sounds pretty convincing for a team that didn't play well.  At that rate if they play well the next two games they'll easily bring home the gold. 

Nothing about today's game was convincing. It all came down to Central hit free throws and made plays at the end. If you think either of those teams played well I'm not sure what to tell you.

42 minutes ago, charger05 said:

I've thought the same...

Don't know why yall are worried about me saying I went to both, it's just means I support both and keep up with both. I've said it  when talking to an individual, I don't know if they've gone through every thread to know that, especially  from someone in west tn that probably  doesnt really  read east tn threads and I was saying that bc I was probably biased  in wanting both mcminn teams to win.

Edited by RichyRich