Region 7 1A

Allthetalk

9 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

Union City is by far the best double A school in all of single A

Definitely don't understand how there 1a but there here to stay for a couple years anyways... got to beat them just like the rest. I can't by into the hype that there favorites I think its a three way race for the region. Dresden returns a heavy dose of seniors and several with tons of starting experience.

4 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Definitely don't understand how there 1a but there here to stay for a couple years anyways... got to beat them just like the rest. I can't by into the hype that there favorites I think its a three way race for the region. Dresden returns a heavy dose of seniors and several with tons of starting experience.

Just speaking from when we had to deal with UC and Huntingdung back in 2012 & 2013 if they still run the veer type offence Dresden doesn't have the size to stop it. You have to out score them which is virtually impossible because they keep the ball so much. I'm not saying it cant be done but Hodge had some studs back in that era and didn't get it done. Union City beat us by 10 in regular season and we dropped three TD's. Then we lost to Humboldt in the playoffs who lost to UC by 6 in the semis. UC won the gold that year handily. I'm pulling for the Lion's but like every year the west side of the state will be tough. 

On 5/9/2023 at 12:47 PM, ysoangry said:

Just speaking from when we had to deal with UC and Huntingdung back in 2012 & 2013 if they still run the veer type offence Dresden doesn't have the size to stop it. You have to out score them which is virtually impossible because they keep the ball so much. I'm not saying it cant be done but Hodge had some studs back in that era and didn't get it done. Union City beat us by 10 in regular season and we dropped three TD's. Then we lost to Humboldt in the playoffs who lost to UC by 6 in the semis. UC won the gold that year handily. I'm pulling for the Lion's but like every year the west side of the state will be tough. 

UC still runs the veer and is still very good at it.