Region 7 1A

Allthetalk

26 minutes ago, SlicKfitty said:

UC Dresden LC , SF … that’s my 4 . All the talk about Gleasons QB being legit, he’s good but he’s not his older brotherColton .. no where near the runner he was . Mcfarland is probably the bestQB in that region 

Some people have Union City,Dresden,Lake Co, South Fulton,Humboldt,Gleason,and even Halls included in top 4.So from top to bottom looks to be a pretty tough region for Single A

Edited by mrbigster

Just now, mrbigster said:

Some people have South Fulton,Humboldt,Gleason,and even Halls.So from top to bottom looks to be a pretty tough region for Single A

Humboldt is to inconsistent, if they used their brain and ran the ball more than they passed behind that man child of a SEC player they have on the O-line, they would  be pretty good , but they like to throw it around the yard oddly . Gleason lost some beef on the frontlines but returns key skill position players , they’ll lose games up front.   I don’t know enough about Halls to comment on but they’ve never been impressive. This SF team isn’t the SF of the old , that upcoming JR class is talented , and they’ve all started since being freshman . From a pure passer standpoint, Mcfarland is as good as they come in 1A ball. 

3 hours ago, SlicKfitty said:

UC Dresden LC , SF … that’s my 4 . All the talk about Gleasons QB being legit, he’s good but he’s not his older brotherColton .. no where near the runner he was . Mcfarland is probably the bestQB in that region 

Kizer is better than Colton. I watched older brother play 4 years. Very good QB CAN'T say a negative thing about him. Absolute warrior.but younger brother is a better QB.

22 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Kizer is better than Colton. I watched older brother play 4 years. Very good QB CAN'T say a negative thing about him. Absolute warrior.but younger brother is a better QB.

not even close … Colton put the fear in them kids…  straight monster … would run folks over and had a bigger arm . Kizer is a lesser version of him , maybe a little more accurate at best