Brent Alexander resigns at Station Camp

mondo44

19 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Should be competing but I see several losses on that schedule.  First half of that schedule is brutal.  

Yea I haven’t seen how they play and how their built but looking at the schedule it can easily be a 3-7 year. 2 rivalry games then playing a district that mostly everyone is back. That Marshall county team is serious. Greenbrier, Montgomery Cent,Whites Creek and WH are must wins 

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Yea I haven’t seen how they play and how their built but looking at the schedule it can easily be a 3-7 year. 2 rivalry games then playing a district that mostly everyone is back. That Marshall county team is serious. Greenbrier, Montgomery Cent,Whites Creek and WH are must wins 

Tough schedule but people have also said the past two years and they've been making their way back. I think SC is going to surprise some people this year

1 hour ago, sumcofootball said:

Tough schedule but people have also said the past two years and they've been making their way back. I think SC is going to surprise some people this year

Best thing SC had going just left though.  Gallatin will not be the same team you have seen the last few years I guarantee.  SC should compete for a playoff spot but that schedule is definitely not an easy one for them.  

5 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Best thing SC had going just left though.  Gallatin will not be the same team you have seen the last few years I guarantee.  SC should compete for a playoff spot but that schedule is definitely not an easy one for them.  

I don't think you understand how many people wanted Bain to be the head coach and what he will do to change things even more at SC. Alexander helped change the program but everyone knew Alexander would only be for a few years and Bain and Alexander have pretty much been co-head coaches the past 3 years leading up to this moment. They also did not lose any assistant coaches. It's definitely not an easy schedule but SC has seemed to fair just fine the past two years playing schools with 6a number of students with them having the students of 4a. 

11 hours ago, sumcofootball said:

I don't think you understand how many people wanted Bain to be the head coach and what he will do to change things even more at SC. Alexander helped change the program but everyone knew Alexander would only be for a few years and Bain and Alexander have pretty much been co-head coaches the past 3 years leading up to this moment. They also did not lose any assistant coaches. It's definitely not an easy schedule but SC has seemed to fair just fine the past two years playing schools with 6a number of students with them having the students of 4a. 

I realized Bain was the coach in waiting.  We will see how they do.  If they can get through the first part with a couple of surprise wins, the back half of the schedule looks easier.