Brent Alexander resigns at Station Camp

mondo44

2 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

I realized Bain was the coach in waiting.  We will see how they do.  If they can get through the first part with a couple of surprise wins, the back half of the schedule looks easier.  

Starting with Beech and Gallatin is definitely a tough start. I'm very interested to see how Gallatin looks in spring with all the changes. Losing a few players to transfer hurts but you're right will definitely be a different Gallatin team this year.

4 hours ago, sumcofootball said:

Starting with Beech and Gallatin is definitely a tough start. I'm very interested to see how Gallatin looks in spring with all the changes. Losing a few players to transfer hurts but you're right will definitely be a different Gallatin team this year.

5 of those first 6 games for Station Camp are tough and actually Greenbrier and White House in week 7 could both be questionable.  Just a lot of unknowns right now for all 4 of southern Sumner Co schools.  

13 hours ago, Shackleisland4ever said:

No issues with the Bucs.  Will be new faces with same results.  Have dominated Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Station Camp over well over a decade.  Nothing will change.  

Since 2010 Beech and Hendersonville have played a total of 15 times. Hendersonville has won 9 of those 15 games. In the last 10 meetings Hendersonville and Beech have 5 wins each. No where in there does it scream Buccaneer domination. 

• Upvote 1