Upperman Bees Football 23

BigMan101

1 hour ago, BigMan101 said:

Are they covering other teams or just baxter

Just The U this year.  My guess is that if it works for them, they'll cover other teams in the future, kinda like Hard Knocks.   Looks like they're trying stuff out in Baxter, like this and the 7 on 7 showcase, and if successful, will branch out in the future.

28 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

Just The U this year.  My guess is that if it works for them, they'll cover other teams in the future, kinda like Hard Knocks.   Looks like they're trying stuff out in Baxter, like this and the 7 on 7 showcase, and if successful, will branch out in the future.

Spot on. Proving Ground will be a 3-part series, and the plan is to take it to a new school every year. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Spot on. Proving Ground will be a 3-part series, and the plan is to take it to a new school every year. 

Hey Noah, appreciate everything you guys do with local coverage. Hope these things work out well for you and you can continue to expand your offerings.  Know it takes Sponsors, so we make it a point to support them as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigMan101 said:

I think it’s still on but I didn’t attend. Did anyone go 

Upperman had some out, but still looked pretty good. They were up 3 to 1 when we left. Upperman scored on two runs and a pass. D gave up one big play during WC's scoring drive. It was on a pass play and the DB was in good position, but the WR had a height advantage and pulled it in over his head. Overall, good work against a 6A school.

On 8/4/2023 at 10:38 PM, VictoryFormation said:

Upperman had some out, but still looked pretty good. They were up 3 to 1 when we left. Upperman scored on two runs and a pass. D gave up one big play during WC's scoring drive. It was on a pass play and the DB was in good position, but the WR had a height advantage and pulled it in over his head. Overall, good work against a 6A school.

I’m ready for the season to start. Maybe we will be better then I thought