Upperman Bees Football 23

BigMan101

3 hours ago, BigMan101 said:

If you were there the game was a lot closer then the score indicated bozo. They scored a cheap touchdown at the end when the game was over. If upperman got 2 point conversion it was a one score game in the 4th. The other game was in 2018 against Alcoa 

I was there Bozo and never felt like Betsy was in trouble.  I read you the stat line and like i said you had two good drives the entire game.  You were down 16 at half and yes you did score late in the 3rd to make it 16-6 and got stuffed on a QB run trying for two. (took you almost three quarters to put it in the endzone so wasn't really worried).  Trenton Taylor got a fourth-down sack in the final two minutes. A few plays later, Rollins iced the win with a 14-yard scoring run to make it 26-6. 

Edited by Swipes

53 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I was there Bozo and never felt like Betsy was in trouble.  I read you the stat line and like i said you had two good drives the entire game.  You were down 16 at half and yes you did score late in the 3rd to make it 16-6 and got stuffed on a QB run trying for two. (took you almost three quarters to put it in the endzone so wasn't really worried).  Trenton Taylor got a fourth-down sack in the final two minutes. A few plays later, Rollins iced the win with a 14-yard scoring run to make it 26-6. 

But you don't understand,  he's telling it like it is

6 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I hope the Rollins kid is back and healthy. Betsy has a kid that moved here in 8th grade that played junior high ball with him (Holzer).  He dates my daughter and I’ve heard nothing but good things about Rollins from him. Good luck this season.

He is a lot of fun to watch. The most explosive player around these parts

On 7/20/2023 at 10:36 PM, Swipes said:

The final was 23-6 buddy 

7 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I hope the Rollins kid is back and healthy. Betsy has a kid that moved here in 8th grade that played junior high ball with him (Holzer).  He dates my daughter and I’ve heard nothing but good things about Rollins from him. Good luck this season.

Good luck to y’all as well. Always hate to see kids go down with injuries