Upperman Bees Football 23

BigMan101

4 hours ago, crow6424 said:

What weaknesses does the coach have in your opinion? Also, this is the best run of football for Upperman ever but would like to hear what you have to say.

The coach hops around to new teams after he runs out of athletes. He’s been trying to leave baxter for 3 years now.He runs from the grind. He should have 2 state championship appearances but the moment got to big for him

2 minutes ago, BigMan101 said:

We’re in 4a now so we won’t see Alcoa, the last time we played them was 5 years ago in the semis

Then what 2 years where you talking about when it comes to should have been State Championship appearances that the moment got to big for the coach?

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

^^^^^^^^^^. Betsy isn't a walk in the park either just sounds like you got an axe to grind

I figured he was going with 2021 when Betsy beat them 23-6.  The game was never close and Betsy wasn't ever in danger in the game.  Yes Upperman's QB had 13 carries for 143 yards and a TD (83 of those came on two plays with Betsy causing a fumble on one of those runs) the other RB's had 40 Yards on 16 carries.  QB went 4-13 for 20 yards and an INT.  Of the 9 possessions Upperman had only two I would call successful drives beside the fumble at the end of a long run.

Upperman wasn't even the 2nd best team out of those Two Quads that year.  Greeneville laid an egg losing 13-7 the week before after mercy ruling Betsy in week two 42-12

8 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I figured he was going with 2021 when Betsy beat them 23-6.  The game was never close and Betsy wasn't ever in danger in the game.  Yes Upperman's QB had 13 carries for 143 yards and a TD (83 of those came on two plays with Betsy causing a fumble on one of those runs) the other RB's had 40 Yards on 16 carries.  QB went 4-13 for 20 yards and an INT.  Of the 9 possessions Upperman had only two I would call successful drives beside the fumble at the end of a long run.

Upperman wasn't even the 2nd best team out of those Two Quads that year.  Greeneville laid an egg losing 13-7 the week before after mercy ruling Betsy in week two 42-12

I remember that. Upperman has as many 10 win seasons  under Caine (3) as they've had under all their coaches combined

Edited by MidTennFootball

On 7/18/2023 at 2:00 PM, Swipes said:

If you were there the game was a lot closer then the score indicated bozo. They scored a cheap touchdown at the end when the game was over. If upperman got 2 point conversion it was a one score game in the 4th. The other game was in 2018 against Alcoa