Alcoa adds another

CherokeeTrail

11,000 posts and they all suck. You just copied and pasted the last one, throw a few GIF’s and hope they stick, you are terrible at this but it gives your life meaning so keep thinking you are winning some hypothetical trophy on here. Anyway it’s time for me to jump on one of my other accounts and stir something else up. 
Read my screen name backwards for a secret code!

52 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Obviously, YOU. One consent on coacht is you and your troll accounts....your life must be miserable!? :thumb: 

Me....21 Years same account. Everyone at the games knows me by my coacht account. Heck, even BPM clear across the state knows who I am. Someone like YOU that changes account every week(Mr. 17 post, all negative) to stir up the threads, is the REAL Sissy! :thumb:

Grow up, get a life.....and get a better team to follow!:lol:

Bud No one at Alcoa knows who you are. 

On 4/9/2023 at 7:26 PM, Rethgilsag96 said:

11,000 posts and they all suck. You just copied and pasted the last one, throw a few GIF’s and hope they stick, you are terrible at this but it gives your life meaning so keep thinking you are winning some hypothetical trophy on here. Anyway it’s time for me to jump on one of my other accounts and stir something else up. 

The deciphered code read that you're a professional shuttlecock polisher. Practice makes perfect.

Edited by MrTwister
Misspelling
  • Upvote 2

I'm not going to throw stones at your glass house but actually congratulate you all on being one up on us at Maryville by hosting these 7 on 7 contest attracting great athletes into your program with the other one's you already have. With Randall Cobb being involved things will even be better. While we have sat on our butt across town being to stingy with our field and to trifling not caring may be how the great empire finally collaspes depending on great youth coaches to mold good players can only go so far. Having the mindset to pull in great players from other places has been Alcoa's best weapon yet while our fans can only set and watch Nero Fiddle while Rome Burns. I actually renewed my season ticket last week only to help the program as I did last year but I only went to Two games due to the buffoonery that happened in the last minute of the Alcoa game. Even the great meals servered at the barber shop before the games couldn't draw me back after that one. 

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lots of people on here know who I am. You make yourself look ignorant to a ton of people when you assume I am associated with Alcoa. 

I knew he had no clue who you were or who your team was BPM when everyone knows you would never give up a good hotdog.  I’ve heard the stories about you running the table at Hot Rod’s a time or two :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I knew he had no clue who you were or who your team was BPM when everyone knows you would never give up a good hotdog.  I’ve heard the stories about you running the table at Hot Rod’s a time or two :mrgreen:

I would never give away a hotdog.Lol. And you should hear the story of the SPAM sammich. Legendary!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 7:26 PM, Rethgilsag96 said:

Isn't it time for you other tough girl alter ego fake account made up name to come help you out??? :lol: 

Maybe you need to make up some more!!:rolleyes: Who's next? :roflolk: