Region 6-1A 2023

On 5/28/2023 at 11:16 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Ok? What parade did we have for making the playoffs again? Gotta love when the LC collective tries to gang up on me it almost makes it a fair match. :lol:

Y'all have a parade for being 4th place team about every year and getting beat first round of playoffs?I want to come to the parade.

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Y'all have a parade for being 4th place team about every year and getting beat first round of playoffs?I want to come to the parade.

Like I said anything is possible when you lie. I would ask about lake County's parade but y'all are too broke to even throw candy to the parade goers 

2 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Probably because they make things up and roll with it

All I know is that West Carroll defense needs a lot of work  , and Lake County did actually look a little underwhelming based off tape from the scrimmages. Only parade y’all are getting this year is a christmas parade. 

38 minutes ago, SlicKfitty said:

All I know is that West Carroll defense needs a lot of work  , and Lake County did actually look a little underwhelming based off tape from the scrimmages. Only parade y’all are getting this year is a christmas parade. 

Well nobody besides people who enjoy making things up said we're having a parade so...... I guess we can continue on that path of conversation if it makes you feel better

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Well nobody besides people who enjoy making things up said we're having a parade so...... I guess we can continue on that path of conversation if it makes you feel better

Ok, ok, ok kidos…… The parade comment was not directed at WC. It was a general comment about teams celebrating just making the 1st round.  The shirt/hoodie comment was. Like I said earlier I’d love to meet you someday.