Anything going on at USJ???

GrumpyBulldog

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 5:31 PM, pioneer42 said:

They have won several. 5 in baseball I know. They have won multiple in soccer boys and girls, golf, tennis, softball……and more I imagine. They won runner up in girls a couple of years. They have had some serious talent in girls. North Point knocked them out a few times. I do know that there was a vote to make boarding schools set out a year with TSSAA and it didn’t pass. I am pretty sure it was schools protesting Webb. 

We are talking about basketball

On 6/2/2023 at 9:12 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

How many state championships does USJ have in all sports?  I know their baseball team won win Coach Brad Dyer was there. I'm just curious. Because if they settle for nothing less than championships they would be a revolving door for coaches and will always be. They just are not that good.

Just answered the question you asked. You said all sports. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2023 at 9:12 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

How many state championships does USJ have in all sports?  I know their baseball team won win Coach Brad Dyer was there. I'm just curious. Because if they settle for nothing less than championships they would be a revolving door for coaches and will always be. They just are not that good.

USJ has 53 individual/team state championships per TSSAA

In comparison, TCA has 11 and JCS has 4.

USJ is clearly a school that has always been focused on winning state championships.

On 8/29/2023 at 9:18 PM, usjfan1345 said:

USJ has 53 individual/team state championships per TSSAA

In comparison, TCA has 11 and JCS has 4.

USJ is clearly a school that has always been focused on winning state championships.

You are sort of getting this twisted... I meant basketball but... 0 boys basketball, 0 girls basketball, 0 football, 0 boys soccer, 2 softball, 4 girls soccer and 5 baseball... safe to say in the major sports with the exception of baseball if you are hiring someone to win a state championship it will be a revolving door?