Team Camps

dmm88

44 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Loretto shot us out of the gym big time. I don't think #13 missed a three all game.

Loretto is tough. JB Clifton is a big time shooter. I hope they get their PG back. They will be a handful. Y’all will likely have to play Loretto or Summertown in substate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Loretto is tough. JB Clifton is a big time shooter. I hope they get their PG back. They will be a handful. Y’all will likely have to play Loretto or Summertown in substate. 

Hope Freed-Hardeman coach was watching  J B, she can absolutly  fill it up.   She's a player and if our 2 guard Libby Sanders can make it back it will give us another girl that can stroke the three ball.  Did not think we'd beat Huntingdon the way we did.  That is a very good program.

38 minutes ago, gogold said:

Hope Freed-Hardeman coach was watching  J B, she can absolutly  fill it up.   She's a player and if our 2 guard Libby Sanders can make it back it will give us another girl that can stroke the three ball.  Did not think we'd beat Huntingdon the way we did.  That is a very good program.

Huntingdon is tough no doubt. I think you could probably take GC, Huntingdon, Loretto, Summertown, South Side… and probably any of these can beat each other on a given day. All are great programs. I think Loretto got better as a team late last year. The game with GC could have definitely went either way. It was a Balboa Creed heavyweight fight. Loretto may have lost the game but they may have gotten better.  

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Huntingdon is tough no doubt. I think you could probably take GC, Huntingdon, Loretto, Summertown, South Side… and probably any of these can beat each other on a given day. All are great programs. I think Loretto got better as a team late last year. The game with GC could have definitely went either way. It was a Balboa Creed heavyweight fight. Loretto may have lost the game but they may have gotten better.  

Two really good programs going at it.  At least it'll be the state if we see ole GC again !  lol !   Hope all is going well my friend.

25 minutes ago, gogold said:

Two really good programs going at it.  At least it'll be the state if we see ole GC again !  lol !   Hope all is going well my friend.

Yeah your right. All is well. Living one day at a time. Summer ball is fun. You want to win but you also want to see backups get lots of action as well to see how they play against good teams. Prayers that we all have a good healthy summer. 

Edited by pioneer42

39 minutes ago, girlsbballfan33 said:

little ol 1A moore county just beat huntingdon 55 to 24 

Moore County has always had a strong girls program, so not too surprising.  I know you played Loretto, can you tell me how that game played out.  Was at other camp games, so can you give an update.