Team Camps

dmm88

Summer Camp games are great but I don’t put a lot of stock into some of them. For instance some team may be playing their second or third game when another team has slept in and on their first game. They are great and are fun to watch but lot of coaches play lots of backups and they should. 

Just now, pioneer42 said:

Summer Camp games are great but I don’t put a lot of stock into some of them. For instance some team may be playing their second or third game when another team has slept in and on their first game. They are great and are fun to watch but lot of coaches play lots of backups and they should. 

That’s it! I like watching the younger players play! It will only make you stronger & deeper come playoff time 

31 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Were you at this game today?  I did hear the Fillies struggled to score with a couple of players out today

Fillies are playing out of control! Turning the ball over a lot. Maybe the worst passing team I've seen. We've got the talent to be a pretty good team but right now we're terrible.