2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended

CoachT

48 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You shouldn't live like Ted Kaczynski. :roflolk:  Internet up there is sparce.  

Stick your head out the cabin every now & then.  Come off the mountain & socialize with civilization. :smile:

Good luck.  

Think its better to stay hid these days. 

On 10/9/2023 at 8:13 PM, harley04 said:

All my pics favorite first time barely favorite we'll see..I took fac maybe because 75 percent did. Am I protecting my lead  Trinity Christian could win.

Trinity won Kingston 22 seniors what's up this should be your year. Missed 4 third and Long off to the races again he must be a Old Ball coach 

2 hours ago, harley04 said:

Trinity won Kingston 22 seniors what's up this should be your year. Missed 4 third and Long off to the races again he must be a Old Ball coach 

I'm like you Harley I went 14 and 4 this week too and dropped from 10 to 12. There are some fantastic pickers at the top and you are one of them. At least I started hitting several of my 50/50 pics. Guess I better keep this Penny I found for the next couple weeks for those games

Well, I just had a so so week.  I was hoping to gain some ground but all I did was spin my tires on the restart and fell further behind. 

Here's the damage.

Week 9 results:

W - L:  13-5

Dawgs:  0

W-L 50%ers:    1 - 2  (Lausanne -  Friendship* Oak Ridge*)

Games <8:   1 - 3*

GB: 7

Analysis:  I needed my 50%ers to come through but I only hit 1 out of 3.  *2 of those losses were by less than 8points.  A stat I like to keep up with because winning the close games are crucial to this contest.  I lost 2 spots and lost 2 games to Dear Leader.  I must gain significant ground this week. I'm gonna break out my long rifle, clean it up, load it, and aim it at the moon.  I need a long shot. 

• CoachT changed the title to 2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended