Anyone going to this?

Elias287

4 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Are you basing that guess off how Catholic beat Alcoa a few days ago?

Yea, based on mainly DB and Safety talent/play.

I'd forgot that Catholic traveled to a National level 7on7 tournament in Hoover Alabama Friday where they went 5-2.

Alcoa lost to Bradley 4-2. At least they competed. I'd liked to have seen Owens playing Thursday, but Coaches want him 100% for the full game like scrimmage against McCallie next week.

I still think Catholic would have played Bradley tight from what I saw.

BTW, How did murvul do against Greeneville in their 7on7 Matchup?

15 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I'd forgot that Catholic traveled to a National level 7on7 tournament in Hoover Alabama Friday where they went 5-2.

Alcoa lost to Bradley 4-2. At least they competed. I'd liked to have seen Owens playing Thursday, but Coaches want him 100% for the full game like scrimmage against McCallie next week.

Heard it wasn't pretty. Does McCallie come up here to play Alcoa. Should be a good scrimmage.

10 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I'm sure it wasn't pretty, but I won't be following the Rebels much anymore now that I took a position with Catholic. Outside of distributing our season tickets for home games, you probably won't find me around 825 anymore unless I'm visiting family. 

4 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

I'm sure it wasn't pretty, but I won't be following the Rebels much anymore now that I took a position with Catholic. Outside of distributing our season tickets for home games, you probably won't find me around 825 anymore unless I'm visiting family. 

Catholic had the secondary to push Bradley. Especially in height, It would have been an interesting matchup.