Maryville\Alcoa, Still Biggest Rivalry in Tennessee?

23 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

even from middle TN, I think it's probably the biggest.

23 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

even from middle TN, I think it's probably the biggest.

Agree. How many titles between the 2 communities, 38 or something like that. An imaginary line divides the 2 communities. Other than school, the kids go to the same churches, join the same scout troops, same restaurants and it goes on and on.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

I'm just messing with you guys ...it is a great rivalry....just a little lopsided in my opinion. I feel like it would be even better if the wins were like 46-43-3. 

Understand where you coming from. But I like the idea of a 3A team that won’t backdown and a 6A team which has everything to lose. Clinton looks like they be a bit special this year.

see where your playing AC this year. When was the last time you played them?

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

Just now, noonesfool said:

Understand where you coming from. But I like the idea of a 3A team that won’t backdown and a 6A team which has everything to lose. Clinton looks like they be a bit special this year.

That's true! Alcoa has never and will never back down from anyone. They're playing a team from New York this year. :wacko:

Clinton's first 2 games against Cleveland and Knox West will tell me a lot about how good Clinton could possibly be this year.