• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RedRebelman said:

My opinion on West would be:

5A Moore County

6A McKenzie

7A Union City

8A MASE

I'm not sure about the East, but I'm guessing S.Pitt will be in the mix with their 3 All State players retuning and  the new Stud transfer.

I'd have to agree on all the teams you picked.

4 minutes ago, BossDog said:

He is pretty good I must say. Is he a division 1 kid? 

Brown is a Power 5 talent, no offense to Ben Franklin, but Brown is on another lvl. I watched Franklin play against Clay County the past 2 years and he was their entire offense, he definitely looks the part of a D1 athlete. He’s arguably the number 2 RB in A this year. If he gets utilized correctly unlike the last 2 years and stays healthy no doubt he will have a great season! Congrats to him

on signing with the Midshipmen too, that is going to do wonders for the kid, plus he gets to bust some heads on the football field! Him and as linebacker would be a scary sight. 

On 7/5/2023 at 8:48 PM, BossDog said:

130 yards , 3 TDS. Sounds like shutting him down to me. 

You may want to check that. He only two touchdowns. You also said that Cornersville would be Richland by 60 too. Hard to play football when most of the team cramped all night. Go back and your post from last year.