1-A Region 6

west10EZ

On 10/2/2023 at 11:26 AM, PCsupporter4life said:

After seeing us play yall and McEwen play yall, can PC beat McEwen? The biggest problem with PC is the penalties. Not necessarily turnovers even though they average one a game, but if their offense doesn't hold or false start, does anyone think they could win out against McEwen on the road, Middleton at home and Bruceton on the road to make the playoffs for the first time since 2011?

PC could absolutely beat McEwen. They're pretty tough but I believe if the Vikes play McEwen as tough as they played us it'll be a real good game. Imo Houston County is the clear cut #3 in the region. I don't think McEwen will beat them. But I like y'all's chances vs McEwen especially following us and Waverly while PC will be coming off the bye. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 10:20 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

PC could absolutely beat McEwen. They're pretty tough but I believe if the Vikes play McEwen as tough as they played us it'll be a real good game. Imo Houston County is the clear cut #3 in the region. I don't think McEwen will beat them. But I like y'all's chances vs McEwen especially following us and Waverly while PC will be coming off the bye. 

Agree , was told Houston County lost there best LB and starting QB for the season .. #27 mitchell the speed back has came back from the injury bug however. 

18 minutes ago, west10EZ said:

Agree , was told Houston County lost there best LB and starting QB for the season .. #27 mitchell the speed back has came back from the injury bug however. 

Oh wow.  That is huge if true.  I see McKenzie winning vs HC tonight.  For the first time this year, we have all of our players back and none are injured.  With that being said, it is Homcoming so you never know where these kids head has been this week. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Oh wow.  That is huge if true.  I see McKenzie winning vs HC tonight.  For the first time this year, we have all of our players back and none are injured.  With that being said, it is Homcoming so you never know where these kids head has been this week. 

y’all will win , one man show there … #27 will wow you with the speed but that’s about it 

Being told Coach Morris is stat padding against Bruceton .. keeping the starters into the 4thQ in a 47-0 game is and I quote …. “ Classless” .  I really thought Coach Morris would see this as a good opportunity to get his younger player’s experience .Sounds like he is trying to get his players recognition vs keeping them healthy . 

Edited by west10EZ