1-A Region 6

west10EZ

13 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Being told Coach Morris is stat padding against Bruceton .. keeping the starters into the 4thQ in a 47-0 game is and I quote …. “ Classless” .  I really thought Coach Morris would see this as a good opportunity to get his younger player’s experience .Sounds like he is trying to get his players recognition vs keeping them healthy . 

Lots of schools subscribe to that school of thought. I’ve seen a lot of classless coaches over the years. Lucky their good players haven’t gotten hurt. 

17 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Being told Coach Morris is stat padding against Bruceton .. keeping the starters into the 4thQ in a 47-0 game is and I quote …. “ Classless” .  I really thought Coach Morris would see this as a good opportunity to get his younger player’s experience .Sounds like he is trying to get his players recognition vs keeping them healthy . 

Stat padding? We scored once after the first half lol. Younger players got plenty of playing time last night he just didn't do a full wave of substitutions and I don't blame him. Up until last week we haven't even played a full 4 qtr game. Younger kids got plenty of playing time especially on defense. We didn't sub QBs though but I can't blame him there either. We're starting a freshman who's still learning his game. Our backup QB was just cleared to play off injury. And Drasal also plays QB but he's a senior and we'd still hear the same thing today if he was put in. Sounds like sour grapes from the bruceton faithful. They just had to watch WC win their school record 5th straight vs Bruceton while also having to sit through the worst loss Bruceton ever had to WC. 

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

7 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I will say this. Brucetons freshman rb #9 is the real deal. Kids pretty big for a freshman, pretty quick, and runs as hard as any jr or senior you'll find. He's going to be someone to watch for the next few years

When your playing Bruceton,Perry Co,McEwen,Gibson Co,think maybe 5 total wins combined,a 6th grader would look good

Dear Mckenzie,

I need a favor? I am sick and tired of hearing about Moore County and there already crowned Mr.Football,noted that they haven't beat a legit team yet. Would you please put them out in the 3rd round and show them what real football is like in West tn. 

Sincerely,  Everybody but Moore County fans.

Edited by Sherdog