1A prediction in the Finals

Geno

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

Based off the ER game? Mt. Pleasant would beat ER by three scores last year. We played them a week apart. Had over 200 yards rushing against ER but had negative yards against MtP. Fayetteville or McKenzie would annihilate ER and beat Tyner soundly. Tyner's poor performance in the ship was because it was the first West team they played all year. 

ER played horrible vs Forrest. Worst performance of the year and still beat them by 20. I’m basing how good tyner was off every game and seeing the way they competed vs Alcoa in the first half.

Just now, City223 said:

did you watch that fayetteville and mckenzie game? those teams both battled back and forth that whole game with mckenzie getting a last second field goal. they would both beat tyner. riverside got beat by 2 teams that fayetteville and mckenzie smoked 

I did not watch the McKenzie and Fayetteville game. Can you post a link on here for me to watch it? I know it was a good game but never got to see it.

1 minute ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

I did not watch the McKenzie and Fayetteville game. Can you post a link on here for me to watch it? I know it was a good game but never got to see it.

I’m not sure a link of it, but fayetteville was up until mckenzie kicked a field goal as time expired to win 20-18

44 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER played horrible vs Forrest. Worst performance of the year and still beat them by 20. I’m basing how good tyner was off every game and seeing the way they competed vs Alcoa in the first half.

You played the worst Forrest team since the 1990's in week 9 with 4 JV offensive lineman starting because of injuries. And two of our injured RBs combined for over 200 yards. We had less than 50 total yards against Cascade and MtP and they called off the dogs with a running clock and beat us by 90.

You had a great season for your school based on a down region. In 2022 ER was nowhere near the level of Tyner, Riverside, or Huntingdon. McKenzie and Fayetteville were a level above those teams.  

The west is stacked with great teams this year. Whoever represents the east has 1 thing going for them at this moment - the teams in the west will have to beat each other up more on the way to the state game. It looks like there are 5 or 6 teams that have a legit shot.

Outside of us, I'm not sure what the east is going to look like. I read on here that Coalfield is down, then I read that they looked great in a preseason scrimmage. So who knows?  I don't know at the moment what Gordonsville has but I'm going to guess that it's going to be a three team race on this side with some of the usual suspects.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

2 hours ago, Salem said:

You played the worst Forrest team since the 1990's in week 9 with 4 JV offensive lineman starting because of injuries. And two of our injured RBs combined for over 200 yards. We had less than 50 total yards against Cascade and MtP and they called off the dogs with a running clock and beat us by 90.

You had a great season for your school based on a down region. In 2022 ER was nowhere near the level of Tyner, Riverside, or Huntingdon. McKenzie and Fayetteville were a level above those teams.  

A very average ER team went to Chapel Hill and beat a region championship Forrest team in 2021 in every facet of the game. On fridays it can be anyone’s night.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Seeing McKenzie beat the pants off Huntingdung and then seeing Riverside barely lose to Tyner, I would agree with this statement. Huntingdung and Riverside were very close to each other last year. 

McKenzie was a different animal last year and from the score of the game they had with Fayetteville it seems they was a different animal too

12 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

That was the state championship game. Fayetteville would have beaten MASE as well.

definitely. that game honestly could’ve went either way at the end but y’all made a couple more plays than fayetteville. if fayetteville had won they would’ve brought a ring home. wish the bracket was different and would’ve let that game be played in chatt