Hendersonville at Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

First thing, glad no one was injured in “ bleachergate” at Beech.  Plenty to say about Sumner County  BOE later. On to football.   Both Gallatin and Hville have had similar preseasons, some good, some not so good. Both are good football teams.  All boils down to execution Friday night.  Commandos cannot allow the Wave to get Brinkley going.  Couple that with the throw game with Stroup makes them a dangerous team.  Important for the Commandos to get the Wing T going early.  You will see probably 6 to 7 running backs in the game.  Baker has been good in the preseason, need a consistent performance from him. I expect a high scoring game at the Waveyard Friday night.   Looking forward to seeing my buddy GREENWAVE84EG and seeing my granddaughter perform with the Wavettes.  

6 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Gallatin O has a much better chance of success this year if Hendersonville can't stack the box like the past without regretting it getting burnt.

Obviously, the Wave will have to keep Baker "at bay". 

Agreed, Commandos will have to tackle well.  Wave offense is similar to Mt Juliet, big tall strong armed QB, very good RB and a lot of speed on the outside.  

11 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Big question mark for Hville are the offensive and defensive lines.  Preseason has been up and down.  

I think we both have some question marks for what is in store this season.  One thing for both teams is that this ought to be a huge crowd.   This game will have bragging rights if nothing else but it doesn’t make or break the season.