Fayetteville vs Upperman

Volsfan52

22 minutes ago, Varo said:

Anywhere decent to eat in Baxter or thereabouts?  Or should we stop on the way? Or does the concession stand have anything better than popcorn and Skittles? Tigers gotta eat!

Cookeville will be your best bet to get a nice sit down restaurant they have anything from Texas Roadhouse to O’ Charley’s and Cheddars and Longhorn +many more. I recommend a place called Father Toms Pub on Cedar Avenue in Cookeville there’s plenty of restaurants on that side of town too,  make sure to stop and get some Ralph’s donuts for dessert on the way out they are also on Cedar Ave. 

On 8/16/2023 at 6:28 PM, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Cookeville will be your best bet to get a nice sit down restaurant they have anything from Texas Roadhouse to O’ Charley’s and Cheddars and Longhorn +many more. I recommend a place called Father Toms Pub on Cedar Avenue in Cookeville there’s plenty of restaurants on that side of town too,  make sure to stop and get some Ralph’s donuts for dessert on the way out they are also on Cedar Ave. 

Yeah I was hoping for something more local and closer to the high school. Won't have that much extra time to go to cookeville, eat, and get to the stadium. Thanks for the suggestions! The pub sounds like a winner for some other time. 

32 minutes ago, Varo said:

Yeah I was hoping for something more local and closer to the high school. Won't have that much extra time to go to cookeville, eat, and get to the stadium. Thanks for the suggestions! The pub sounds like a winner for some other time. 

Baxter and Cookeville are pretty close only a couple exits apart and I believe y’all will have to come through cookeville. Only thing in Baxter is a Mexican joint , Papa John’s, Taco Bell, Macdonalds, Subway, and can’t forget the Huddle House it’s a a little bit better than the speedway gas station across from it. Good luck though hope you guys have a good time in the Upper Cumberland! That’s definitely a haul and a half from Fayetteville. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22