5a David Crockett goes to 2a South GreenE Rebel country.

Romansfive8

Can SG make it more interesting? Watch SG in the Jamboree this evening and they do look like a completely different team than last year. Still sophomore and Junior heavy, but they did look good. Crockett will still probably be too much for SG, but maybe, maybe SG makes it a game. 

Is there any Crockett or SG Fans left on CT ?

What is the expectation for Crockett this season?

Edited by Romansfive8

Crockett will probably go 2-8 this year only wins against Cherokee and Volunteer. Crockett had a couple sets of twins leave towards end of last season. I heard Crockett QB threw 7 interceptions during scrimmage against JeffCounty. Either Science Hill was really great or Crockett was just awful during jamboree Thursday night.

12 hours ago, Pioneers1982 said:

Crockett will probably go 2-8 this year only wins against Cherokee and Volunteer. Crockett had a couple sets of twins leave towards end of last season. I heard Crockett QB threw 7 interceptions during scrimmage against JeffCounty. Either Science Hill was really great or Crockett was just awful during jamboree Thursday night.

Science Hill is very solid. I always like the pioneers to do well, but this is not their year.

On 8/12/2023 at 7:13 AM, blazer1set said:

These 2 have not played in over 10 years, so not much recent history to draw from.     I know that when Boone has played SG the last couple of time we should have stomped them and didn't.      I'm picking Crockett but it could go either way.

So last year's 30-0 score with starters coming out in 3rd q wasn't a stomping? 

46 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

It was 26-0 last year, and yeah, I was attempting to be charitable to both SG and DC

They feel very good about themselves on Rebel Hill. Are there question marks  between the pioneer ears. Rebels have real good speed for a 2A squad. The biggest question mark in Rebel land is do they have enough linemen to go toe to toe with a 5A squad for 4 quarters.