5a David Crockett goes to 2a South GreenE Rebel country.

Romansfive8

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Is Crockett really this bad?    Or is South Greene this good?

I got off work late and didn’t get up to the castle to Watch Greene & TH.  I went to watch this game.  Here’s my take.

Crockett is big and has plenty of athletes. SG smaller, but have some great athletes as well.
Both teams came out looking strong, but the grit and physicality of SG took over and they kept the pedal on the floor.  
SG’s D had 4 Int’s, and a fumble recovery.   
SG’s running game was good. Their QB has solid arm with accuracy.   

Crockett has the tools, but SG brought the attitude and physicality.  This was a great win for 2a SG. 

Edited by Romansfive8

9 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I got off work late and didn’t get up to the castle to Watch Greene & TH.  I went to watch this game.  Here’s my take.

Crockett is big and has plenty of athletes. SG smaller, but have some great athletes as well.
Both teams came out looking strong, but the grit and physicality of SG took over and they kept the pedal on the floor.  
SG’s D had 4 Int’s, and a fumble recovery.   
SG’s running game was good. Their QB has solid arm with accuracy.   

Crockett has the tools, but SG brought the attitude and physicality.  This was a great win for 2a SG. 

Crockett has a Heisman type QB if you count throwing to opposing team. Go to be a long year down at Crockett 

2 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

Crockett has a Heisman type QB if you count throwing to opposing team. Go to be a long year down at Crockett 

He did have some air under some throws, but I’m not going to take anything away from SG’s secondary either; they made some plays toward the ball. Stepped in front of the receiver, and going up for the catch.   

My opinion, Crockett’s QB 1, he’s a big boy and runs decent and hard to bring down. He needs to be a fullback blocking and help with running the ball, to complement the other guy that ran; the speedster. QB 2 that came in later in the game, he’s your Qb.  

9 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

He did have some air under some throws, but I’m not going to take anything away from SG’s secondary either; they made some plays toward the ball. Stepped in front of the receiver, and going up for the catch.   

My opinion, Crockett’s QB 1, he’s a big boy and runs decent and hard to bring down. He needs to be a fullback blocking and help with running the ball, to complement the other guy that ran; the speedster. QB 2 that came in later in the game, he’s your Qb.  

Yea he’s just a freshman put him in can’t do any worse.