Rockwood @ Oneida

Jet Pride

3 hours ago, Fanofballs365 said:

This game should be good, but I see OHS running away with it. RW does not have the talent to withhold the indians of oneida. 

I think the opposite outcome is likely. I don’t see us being able to move the ball consistently leading to a lot of short drives while Rockwood’s lean on ya sort of ground game eventually takes over. I could be wrong, hope I am. 

Edited by crow

26 minutes ago, crow said:

I think the opposite outcome is likely. I don’t see us being able to move the ball consistently leading to a lot of short drives while Rockwood’s lean on ya sort of ground game eventually takes over. I could be wrong, hope I am. 

I think Oneida will rely on the big play this year. Which may lead to some short drives like you said. They are razor thin at every position. One injury could derail a game. Expect lots of QB runs and screens. Rockwood I think will be much better at end of year. They are extremely inexperienced but very well coached so I think playing them early is an advantage for Oneida. 

From what I seen last Friday from OHS they are big and tough. They threw harriman around like no other. I do not see RW being able to do much against them. They are not good on offense and with the fat qb playing it won't be that good. I have seen RW play twice this year once in Tech and once last week. When they were in at tech the fat qb came in and fumbles started everywhere. It could be his sausage link of fingers got in the way and maybe they fixed it. I just see OHS being a lot more physical especially with Rector out there.