Rockwood @ Oneida

Jet Pride

5 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’m gonna give credit where credit is due and Oneida came out ready to play tonight and threw the first punch and still punchin. 

Halftime 28-0

First half

Rockwood has killed themselves in the first half. 8 first downs. 20 carries for 94 yards. 2-9 passing for 13 yards and 2 INTs and 2 lost fumbles, 29 plays for 107. All 4 Oneida scores off of RW turnovers. 

Oneida 10 first downs 11 Carrie’s for 43 yards (our QB has ran for 51 and a rushing TD so everyone else -8). 7-10 passing for 269 and 3 TDs 0 INTs. 

2 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Oneida may be better than u guys thought.  I am a little surprised by the score!

RW secondary is not good. Both teams need to get better line play on both sides. We’ve been very one dimensional and cannot sustain anything on the ground. Just hitting big plays and living off of turnovers. Can’t make a living like that. This team has more heart and grit than I expected. Oneida is playing hard and I do like seeing that. If effort is there you can work with that. 

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

RW secondary is not good. Both teams need to get better line play on both sides. We’ve been very one dimensional and cannot sustain anything on the ground. Just hitting big plays. Can’t make a living like that. 

Our secondary hasn't looked that great.  The Hines kid will be hard to replace in our secondary.