D2 week 1

theawesomebro

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

We had 10 Seniors graduate, not all of them started and one was plagued with injury all year. The group of Seniors this year are as strong as any we have ever had. Line has really developed and QB + RB combo are strong. We have some young fast guys that are also contributing. Watched the scout on CA, believe we can run on them, we just need to control the mistakes. Our D needs to control the gaps and get some pressure from the edge. I anticipate this will be one of the best games for week one.

Good luck. CA will be a much improved team. It’s a game of interest for sure. I think CA was picked by one of the websites to be 3rd in the middle region this year? Their RB is as dangerous as anyone in D2A so best of luck. 

12 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Good luck. CA will be a much improved team. It’s a game of interest for sure. I think CA was picked by one of the websites to be 3rd in the middle region this year? Their RB is as dangerous as anyone in D2A so best of luck. 

#22 from MTCS is no joke either.  Should have been up for Mr Football last year.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

It will be a good game tonight.  Somewhat contrasting styles and will be very interesting.

On 8/17/2023 at 3:33 PM, Deeper said:

They are 4A but lets keep it real.  Chester County has been losing to much smaller schools than their own for several years now.  Play Hardin County if you want to brag about playing a 4A school.

He wasn’t bragging!  He was just stating facts.

On 8/12/2023 at 8:11 AM, theawesomebro said:

some fun games right out of the gate!!  thoughts on these?  which one(s) are you going to attend?  other games look intriguing?

- IMG at LA

- JP2 at east nashville

- pearl cohn at MBA

- nashville christian at davidson

- MTCS at columbia academy

- MASE at lausanne

- bartlett at MUS

- CPA at BA

DA vs NCS was a heck of a game. NCS QB didn’t live up to all the smoke being blown tonight. Never underestimate JQ and his Bears!

On 8/17/2023 at 1:44 AM, ReitzFan said:

TCA hosts 4A Chester County in Darren Bowling's debut as the Lions coach. Chester County will dress a squad with about double the number of TCA players. TCA will bring one of the states best sophomores at RB along with the states #2 ranked WR in yardage and a strong group of linebackers. i thi k it will be a dandy of a game.

FINAL 27-20 TCA.  #8 with over 140 yards receiving. #1had 186 yards of punishment. Solid win in front of a great crowd.