SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

24 minutes ago, Manhole said:

He had a safe situation at home with his mother and two younger brothers enrolled at Calhoun. His mom didn’t get any move in money she made a bona fide move for her kids safety because the Rome school system has gun issues. She works and pays her rent and all her expenses.  He is “homeless” because he wanted to live with his girlfriend in Dalton and his mom wouldn’t allow it so he left at midnight when he turned 18. He doesn’t have a relationship with his dad but he has a whole family that provides and cares for him that HE chose to leave when he turned 18 for a girl.

That’s not entirely true!!  There were other reasons he left. But I’m not gonna talk about a 18 year olds decisions. But your comments aren’t accurate 

4 minutes ago, Geno said:

That’s not entirely true!!  There were other reasons he left. But I’m not gonna talk about a 18 year olds decisions. But your comments aren’t accurate 

Regardless the Priciple and AD are supposed to do a home check for a bona-fide address change in the School zone and it has to be with a Parent (or parents if they are "together") or a LEGAL guardian.

The same area schools turned us in to the TSSAA along with one in your area.We had two visits and both were confirmed legal and a letter was written to the schools that brought out the false accusations.

I have no idea what is or isnt going on but as Ole Pirate has said before where there is smoke there is a fire.

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Regardless the Priciple and AD are supposed to do a home check for a bona-fide address change in the School zone and it has to be with a Parent (or parents if they are "together") or a LEGAL guardian.

The same area schools turned us in to the TSSAA along with one in your area.We had two visits and both were confirmed legal and a letter was written to the schools that brought out the false accusations.

I have no idea what is or isnt going on but as Ole Pirate has said before where there is smoke there is a fire.

Do you have to live with a parent or guardian after 18? Couldn’t an adult live on their own? If a transfer is applicable then as long as a legit move happened wouldn’t that be OK? Seriously asking as I’m not sure. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Do you have to live with a parent or guardian after 18? Couldn’t an adult live on their own? If a transfer is applicable then as long as a legit move happened wouldn’t that be OK? Seriously asking as I’m not sure. 

By laws say athlete with athletic record has to make Bona fide change of address WITH PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.Doesnt specify age.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, crow said:

Crow, Old Pirate pert near sure, once 18 a youngon ain’t gots to have a parent or guardian cause theys gots a HEEP more freedom. 

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate pert near sure, once 18 a youngon ain’t gots to have a parent or guardian cause theys gots a HEEP more freedom. 

OP transfer rules are just that.Believe it or not.He has to have the same living situation he had at the previous school.Student Athlete.

I personally don't care either way.But I would not bet a Gold or Silver ball on not knowing the rules.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

OP transfer rules are just that.Believe it or not.He has to have the same living situation he had at the previous school.Student Athlete.

I personally don't care either way.But I would not bet a Gold or Silver ball on not knowing the rules.

OLD PIRATE ain’t no rules expert, only making observation theys difference in a 18 and one who ain’t. If and how does that apply, ain’t got a clue. That Manhole man keeps a saying he ain’t homeless neither. Appears he has decided to leave home, fer what ever reason it might be. Ready that manhole man’s mess that was deleted early, he accused others close to him fer trying to capitalize on him. One thing is clear, his home life is not ideal. Theys gots to be more to the story than known to the public. OB, momma’s are well trained skillet slingers and it ain’t going to surprise this skillet head Ifin theys been skillet slinging. 

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OLD PIRATE ain’t no rules expert, only making observation theys difference in a 18 and one who ain’t. If and how does that apply, ain’t got a clue. That Manhole man keeps a saying he ain’t homeless neither. Appears he has decided to leave home, fer what ever reason it might be. Ready that manhole man’s mess that was deleted early, he accused others close to him fer trying to capitalize on him. One thing is clear, his home life is not ideal. Theys gots to be more to the story than known to the public. OB, momma’s are well trained skillet slingers and it ain’t going to surprise this skillet head Ifin theys been skillet slinging. 

Yep,there's more than we probably need to know!

1 hour ago, crow said:

No! It’s called McKinney Vento and He does NOT have to move with a Parent. Nothing he has done here at South Pittsburg is being reviewed or in question. The young Man is 18 for sure.