SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

On 8/14/2023 at 2:27 PM, piratetom said:

Taking a moment to say the Pirates will win this game big. 

PirateMike is fighting for his life, we need a miracle.

Praying for Gods will to be done and for strength and comfort for the friends and family during all this. You all are in my prayers. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2023 at 8:10 PM, Manhole said:

He made up the part about moving expenses. The GHSA ruled him ineligible because he played on a 7x7 team with some guys that play at a Calhoun. The article says he came to SP for the same reason and his family didn’t move so someone must be actually paying his rent and expenses. How’s that different? TSSAA about to let everyone know they have lower standards than GHSA? Who’s paying his rent?

You come across as someone both bitter and envious. 

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

There is a Silver Alert for a missing curmudgeon that goes by the name @Roy Dillard . If anyone sees or hears from him please let us know. A49D8797-12CF-4EA1-AC70-4426614E3C15.gif.58f0dc42720974251946f179b2b1c650.gif

I heard ol @Roy Dillard has been sidelined for a spell.   

Word on the street is that while conducting his biannual colonoscopy,  they found that @MountainTroll mans Rolex.   

Needless to say, he walks like Fred Sanford. 

I suspect when that Tower man hears about this mess, he may not let Roy slip in his back door anymore.  

3 hours ago, crow said:

Just as sure as them new pirates are looking for a quality education as well lol. We all know the score. As long as it’s legal who cares. Everyone has the same rule book. I’m a firm believer as long as the rules are followed a parent should be able to send their kid anywhere they choose if they’re willing to take on the responsibility of getting them there. I honestly don’t see any issues with it. 

You are exactly right. It has been going on for many many years and will continue for many many more.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

You are exactly right. It has been going on for many many years and will continue for many many more.  

As it should. Who am I or who is anyone else to tell another family what is best for them. I personally wish the young man tremendous success unless he’s playing my Vols in the future lol. 

30 minutes ago, crow said:

As it should. Who am I or who is anyone else to tell another family what is best for them. I personally wish the young man tremendous success unless he’s playing my Vols in the future lol. 

I totally agree. I've given Greenback and probably other teams plenty of grief over the years but sometimes you just have to stir the pot a little on coacht ( ill probably do it again :lol:) but I have personally never had an issue with kids transfering for whatever reason. Student athletes and their families have to make the best decision for them/their child. 

4 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I totally agree. I've given Greenback and probably other teams plenty of grief over the years but sometimes you just have to stir the pot a little on coacht ( ill probably do it again :lol:) but I have personally never had an issue with kids transfering for whatever reason. Student athletes and their families have to make the best decision for them/their child. 

Word around Morgan County someone in your area has been contacting schools and reported that the New kid is not living with Parents or Guardian.South Pitt has the equipment to win it all don't let it slip through your hands!Cross your T's and Dot your I's.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Word around Morgan County someone in your area has been contacting schools and reported that the New kid is not living with Parents or Guardian.South Pitt has the equipment to win it all don't let it slip through your hands!Cross your T's and Dot your I's.

It's obvious their jealousy has blocked their ability to read.   Maybe instead of picking up the phone they should subscribe to that Hargis mans paper