NG Huskies head west to the range to trap some WG Buffalo's

Romansfive8

Is there any North Greene or West Greene fans on here?   Not sure if this topic will get any traction, but we'll see.  

Normally, I would pick WG in this game. However, I am leaning NG in this. I like what I've seen from Coach Tilson, and the Huskies seem to have more confidence than they had in a long time.  A win would go a long way in helping to build even more confidence.   

Have a good week! 

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Is there any North Greene or West Greene fans on here?   Not sure if this topic will get any traction, but we'll see.  

Normally, I would pick WG in this game. However, I am leaning NG in this. I like what I've seen from Coach Tilson, and the Huskies seem to have more confidence than they had in a long time.  A win would go a long way in helping to build even more confidence.   

Have a good week! 

Idk if I pick North Greene. But they have potential to make it a game. Tilson has definitely given them some confidence. Looked pretty good against south Greene at times in the jamboree but to many mistakes 

41 minutes ago, Gkab50 said:

Idk if I pick North Greene. But they have potential to make it a game. Tilson has definitely given them some confidence. Looked pretty good against south Greene at times in the jamboree but to many mistakes 

SG also scored twice against NG’s 2&3’s. WG played their starters the whole quarter and couldn’t score against a bad Unaka team. 

52 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Have a good week! 

Should be competitive. NG is still relatively young with 4 sophomores and a junior up front and several young skills kids. Talent is there so should be a good game 

21 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

SG also scored twice against NG’s 2&3’s. WG played their starters the whole quarter and couldn’t score against a bad Unaka team. 

SG started subbing in the JV right after their 2nd TD which I believe was around the 6 to 7 min mark of the qtr.

NG has the athletes to be competitive in their region this year, I think they just need to get a couple of back-to-back wins to increase their confidence more.  I think they pull off the upset at WG.  

I honestly didn't think Unaka was bad at all. I thought Unaka's defense was their strong point. If Unaka can't get some offense going, I think they could beat Chuckey Doak.  I'll make a thread about theUnaka and CD game here shortly and comment on those team a little more.

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

SG started subbing in the JV right after their 2nd TD which I believe was around the 6 to 7 min mark of the qtr.

NG has the athletes to be competitive in their region this year, I think they just need to get a couple of back-to-back wins to increase their confidence more.  I think they pull off the upset at WG.  

I honestly didn't think Unaka was bad at all. I thought Unaka's defense was their strong point. If Unaka can't get some offense going, I think they could beat Chuckey Doak.  I'll make a thread about theUnaka and CD game here shortly and comment on those team a little more.

I'd actually love to see NG get a county win! I think they can put the upset but WG has my favor. 

13 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

For CD they better figure out how to stop someone on D. Offensive side they should be very good but 4h systems in 4 years has hurt them bad

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Tilson is a good coach. If he has the patience, we might be able to add Football to North Greene’s label, a basketball school.

The school is loaded with good coaches.  I've gotten to know James Buchanan a little and I respect him a ton.  If tilson is as good as advertised we may be challenged for that R1 championship 

• Upvote 1