Perry County @ Greenfield

Just depends if PC can hang on to the ball and can they not give up big plays on defense. Offensively they have some big boys up front but have struggled in a few scrimmages. On defense, they have done better job of getting after it on the line of scrimmage but sometimes speed wears them out. If the defense shows up and the offensive line is doing their job this should be a good game. The culture of PC Football hasn't been great due to the fact that they have been in a tough region for the past few years but also the fact that out of 300 kids in the school, only 20+ want to play. It seems like it's getting better but it's going to be a few more years before this program gets back to the way it was in the 2000's and early 2010's. Hope they prove alot of people wrong. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Just depends if PC can hang on to the ball and can they not give up big plays on defense. Offensively they have some big boys up front but have struggled in a few scrimmages. On defense, they have done better job of getting after it on the line of scrimmage but sometimes speed wears them out. If the defense shows up and the offensive line is doing their job this should be a good game. The culture of PC Football hasn't been great due to the fact that they have been in a tough region for the past few years but also the fact that out of 300 kids in the school, only 20+ want to play. It seems like it's getting better but it's going to be a few more years before this program gets back to the way it was in the 2000's and early 2010's. Hope they prove alot of people wrong. 

I think greenfield has 28 or 29 players dressed out. Which is more than what they had last year

15 minutes ago, Gfieldjackets05 said:

I think greenfield has 28 or 29 players dressed out. Which is more than what they had last year

That's good. I watched film on them against Bruceton and you guys have a pretty good squad. It's definitely going to be tough for us friday night. Our Junior Pro kids are starting to get into middle school but these kids that are in High School, have only been playing 4 or 5 years and we have only had junior pro back since 2020. You guys look to be pretty good and its definitely going to take alot for the Vikings to come away with a win.

39 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

That's good. I watched film on them against Bruceton and you guys have a pretty good squad. It's definitely going to be tough for us friday night. Our Junior Pro kids are starting to get into middle school but these kids that are in High School, have only been playing 4 or 5 years and we have only had junior pro back since 2020. You guys look to be pretty good and its definitely going to take alot for the Vikings to come away with a win.

I think we have a chance of having a .500 season if we can stay healthy. That would be a big improvement of our 1-9 season we had last year.