Lipscomb Academy vs IMG

ChuckDSanAntonio

Expecting IMG to win. Lipscomb does not have the talent to compete. IMG has D1 players across the board pretty much, with a lot of blue chip players. Running back-a Texas commit. WRs-Colorado(Coach Prime) commit and a Florida commit. Offensive line-Mississippi state commit. Another Texas commit and a Georgia commit on defense. All Lipscomb has are two TN vols commits and an East Carolina commit. I could go into more detail, but I think we all know Mater Dei and IMG are different beasts.

4 hours ago, JoeyC said:

Expecting IMG to win. Lipscomb does not have the talent to compete. IMG has D1 players across the board pretty much, with a lot of blue chip players. Running back-a Texas commit. WRs-Colorado(Coach Prime) commit and a Florida commit. Offensive line-Mississippi state commit. Another Texas commit and a Georgia commit on defense. All Lipscomb has are two TN vols commits and an East Carolina commit. I could go into more detail, but I think we all know Mater Dei and IMG are different beasts.

I believe Lipscomb has 18 Players who currently have D1 Scholarship offers. Aside from the 2 UT Commits,  Jon Adair OL has received  offers from FSU and Kentucky, Duece Knight QB Alabama/Notre Dame/UT, Chauncey Gooden OL (Georgia/FSU/Clemson), Kris Thompson LB (GA Tech, Maryland, Louisville), CJ Jimcoily Safety (Florida, Arkansas, Louisville), Amir Leornard Jean Charles (Auburn/Georgia/ole Miss), Antonio Carter (Marshall/Troy/MTSU) …Just to name a couple. So they’re a very deep talented team too. I don’t think they’re completely out of the athletic league of IMG. But tonight will settle what’s what. 

1 hour ago, Meat99 said:

I believe Lipscomb has 18 Players who currently have D1 Scholarship offers. Aside from the 2 UT Commits,  Jon Adair OL has received  offers from FSU and Kentucky, Duece Knight QB Alabama/Notre Dame/UT, Chauncey Gooden OL (Georgia/FSU/Clemson), Kris Thompson LB (GA Tech, Maryland, Louisville), CJ Jimcoily Safety (Florida, Arkansas, Louisville), Amir Leornard Jean Charles (Auburn/Georgia/ole Miss), Antonio Carter (Marshall/Troy/MTSU) …Just to name a couple. So they’re a very deep talented team too. I don’t think they’re completely out of the athletic league of IMG. But tonight will settle what’s what. 

I only listed top players I remembered. Georgia, UT, and Alabama offered players are noteworthy. Marshall/Troy/MTSU is not. GA tech/Maryland/Louisville is not. Florida/Arkansas/Louisville offered not bad but not great either. I'm sure IMG has plenty more D1 players who are actually going to schools that recruit well, let alone the ones that don't. Same with Mater Dei. 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger sayed so....

Booger just sayin CHURCH 

Fargo nose Booger nose what was gonna happen. Booger is usually better than Mrs Cleo on his truth tellin and predictions. Fargo was hoping for a little closer game from the TN team but looks like IMG had a lot more throughbreds in their stable. Kudos to the LA team for playing this game!