McKenzie Rebels vs Dresden Lions 8/25.

RedRebelman

To be fair, Rebels receivers did drop some passes, that IF they caught, who knows.. but that's football. It sin't the would-of's, could-of's, should-of's, or might-have-been's, right? Only the what-was's.. and it was all-Dresden tonight. Can you imagine if we have a rematch in the final-four, at Dresden? OH WOW!!! Talk about Rebel motivation to get even!! Man, them revenge games are on another level of playing for sure! And the CROWD that would be there?.. dude.. But that is waaaay too much speculation & fairy-tale thinking from a crazy fan at this point. But still.. just imagine! .. 

In meantime.. enjoy the moment.. look at film and still find ways to improve, and get ready for who's up next week. A ton of football still left. .. Next-up mentality, right?

Edited by HevyReturns

Great game. Mckenzie just a little inexperienced and will definitely get better. I thought the Refs did about as good of job as u can do. I hope Comer makes an example out of a certain turd that decided he couldn't lose with class.....one of the best Games I have seen as far as sportsmanship on both sides except for some backup turd who gave the Dresden fans a double flip off and preceeded to keep yelling where's our ring? Pretty sure he probaly didn't help win it. A little bit of humble pie was given tonight. Rant over 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

To be fair, Rebels receivers did drop some passes, that IF they caught, who knows.. but that's football. It sin't the would-of's, could-of's, should-of's, or might-have-been's, right? Only the what-was's.. and it was all-Dresden tonight. Can you imagine if we have a rematch in the final-four, at Dresden? OH WOW!!! Talk about Rebel motivation to get even!! Man, them revenge games are on another level of playing for sure! And the CROWD that would be there?.. dude.. But that is waaaay too much speculation & fairy-tale thinking from a crazy fan at this point. But still.. just imagine! .. 

In meantime.. enjoy the moment.. look at film and still find ways to improve, and get ready for who's up next week. A ton of football still left. .. Next-up mentality, right?

Watching the game in person, I was impressed with Dresden's ability to stop their offense and pretty much make them one-dimensional. I thought it was a well-played, clean game overall minus some late-minute emotions from some youngsters. Great win by Dresden and I still believe these teams will be in it come late playoff time. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Aw  letsgobrandon.  You don't like others saying your an imbred idiot.  Its ok   Im a UC and Obion fan.  But anytime you grow the pebbles I'll be happy to come discuss this....yeah  just like before....all mouth

Don't know you...sorry big boy. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon