Greeneville @ DB??

Devils18

It'll be a win for Greeneville. Although I did think Greeneville would beat TH much worse than they did. It usually takes TH a couple games to get going every year for some reason. So I figured Greeneville would lay the wood to them. Maybe Greeneville is not as good as everybody thought? DB is way down this year, so I don't see Greeneville having any trouble in this one. 35 - 7

27 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

It'll be a win for Greeneville. Although I did think Greeneville would beat TH much worse than they did. It usually takes TH a couple games to get going every year for some reason. So I figured Greeneville would lay the wood to them. Maybe Greeneville is not as good as everybody thought? DB is way down this year, so I don't see Greeneville having any trouble in this one. 35 - 7

I hope your right and I was at the greeneville game and I think there as good as advertised hopefully it was just first game jitters but they definitely have the athletes to make a run I feel like

5 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Greeneville is better than everyone thinks.  They simply just ran clock and had a receiver fumble a ball the second half.  Worked on a few things in the running game.   Did you happen to watch the first half?

5 hours ago, Devils18 said:

I hope your right and I was at the greeneville game and I think there as good as advertised hopefully it was just first game jitters but they definitely have the athletes to make a run I feel like

Greeneville is better than advertised .  They simply just ran clock and had a receiver fumble a ball the second half.  Worked on a few things in the running game.   

I saw Greeneville at the Carson Newman Jamboree, they have a pretty good team, maybe not like the last two years but they have the players they can develop and I can see when they get it worked out to have a real strong running game.  I was hoping the Indians would beat the Bluebellies at Fox Den, but they gave up a last second score and the wine and cheese was flowing.  Sounds like the edge goes to Greeneville...

5 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

I saw Greeneville at the Carson Newman Jamboree, they have a pretty good team, maybe not like the last two years but they have the players they can develop and I can see when they get it worked out to have a real strong running game.  I was hoping the Indians would beat the Bluebellies at Fox Den, but they gave up a last second score and the wine and cheese was flowing.  Sounds like the edge goes to Greeneville...

Did you happen to watch the first half in TN game..    they are much better than last 2 years.  Better defense.  Better kicker/punter…. Strong runners and better passer than they have had in a while. 

15 hours ago, Ffball9999 said:

Did you happen to watch the first half in TN game..    they are much better than last 2 years.  Better defense.  Better kicker/punter…. Strong runners and better passer than they have had in a while. 

I was there and tbh I was not impressed with the defense against TH but with that being said I no what we returned from last years team and I no what there capable of and I think as time goes you will see alot of improvement but as far as the offense I feel like we got a long way to go but we our coaches are great and they will get the devils firing on all cylinders

Just now, Devils18 said:

I was there and tbh I was not impressed with the defense against TH but with that being said I no what we returned from last years team and I no what there capable of and I think as time goes you will see alot of improvement but as far as the offense I feel like we got a long way to go but we our coaches are great and they will get the devils firing on all cylinders

I think the defense did pretty well.  Only allowing one Td.   And the offense was flawless in The first half.   Probably could have thrown it more…. But.     Then second half they did try to just establish the run  and control clock (and I agree.  That wasnt very pretty..).  A lot of the zone reads …coaches had them to just run with the RBs to get them some work and to protect shots on the QB in a blowout game…