WEST @ CLINTON

92Dragon

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

Did the Page kid and Rhett kids play tonight?

From the sounds of it, I’m not sure that it would have mattered. Did not see this result coming and then to hear the radio guys bragging about winning the 2nd half when I am willing to bet that West made some substitutions.

44 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

From the sounds of it, I’m not sure that it would have mattered. Did not see this result coming and then to hear the radio guys bragging about winning the 2nd half when I am willing to bet that West made some substitutions.

You're right, it wouldn't have mattered a whole lot. I was just curious if either one played tonight or are they gonna be out longer.

6 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

Yes West made some substitutions in the second half and seemed to come out flat in the second half as if the game was over already.

It is only week 2 but that cant happen against better opponents which starts this next week against a very good and tough Farragut team.

On 8/19/2023 at 9:56 PM, 92Dragon said:

This week doesn't get any easier for Clinton. West coming in after a gutsy performance against Bearden. West is young but very talented and has a very good defense.

Clinton will definitely have their hands full. Games like this should make Clinton better at the end of the season.

I'll say West 35 Clinton 12

Thoughts and predictions?

This was pretty spot on...West kicking 3 fgs surprised me but im glad he made them.

18 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

You’ve been around long enough that you seem to know better than to get too excited.

dkota44 and I have both been accused of being negative about Clinton in the past, but we are just honest about what we see. 

I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. If Clinton plays well and looks good I will admit it, but if they look lost or unprepared, I'll say that also.

These are kids and the most important thing is that they have fun. We all get caught up in the winning and losing part of it and that's understandable. 

17 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

dkota44 and I have both been accused of being negative about Clinton in the past, but we are just honest about what we see. 

I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. If Clinton plays well and looks good I will admit it, but if they look lost or unprepared, I'll say that also.

These are kids and the most important thing is that they have fun. We all get caught up in the winning and losing part of it and that's understandable. 

Facts. It’s a kids game being played by kids at the end of the day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I see way Texas, Georgia, FL high school football will always be better than Tennessee lol