WEST @ CLINTON

92Dragon

2 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

Poor Coach TopHat, got a few kids in but just doesn’t have a clue how to coach them. It’s a shame because his son could be a very good player, but the lack of coaching is killing him. 

They had a really good defensive coordiinator and let him go after the Oak Ridge game last year and the defense has looked terrible ever since. I think that was the worst mistake they have made to this point.....but that's none of my business. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

dkota44 and I have both been accused of being negative about Clinton in the past, but we are just honest about what we see. 

I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. If Clinton plays well and looks good I will admit it, but if they look lost or unprepared, I'll say that also.

These are kids and the most important thing is that they have fun. We all get caught up in the winning and losing part of it and that's understandable. 

Winning is fun, losing sucks. Everybody wants to win, few are willing to do what it requires to win.

Lol y’all are killing me with these names. What if flip flops pulls out a few big victories in succession, then what? Some of y’all might be singing a different tune then lol. Honestly, I don’t see it happening, I think he has lost any type of cohesion on the team already from what I’ve heard, but you just never know. 

Edited by SweetScience

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

They will beat Scott and LC and Karns.  The rest they will have to execute and play clean for 48min.  Hard for me to believe that a 5A football team can't (and doesn't even try) to kick an extra point.  That would not fly most places.  

thats 3-7 with a 3rd place region finish. Playoff bound for sir top hat? 

1 minute ago, TrojanFullback27 said:

thats 3-7 with a 3rd place region finish. Playoff bound for sir top hat? 

In a 5 team region, basically all they have to do is win one region game.  If they beat Karns, LC, CC or OR, they are in.  Interesting to see what kind of shape this team will in be for the playoffs if they do finish up 3-7.