oakland at center grove, IN

theawesomebro

38 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

super psyched on this match up.  props to oakland for this tough away opponent.   @MidTennFootball what are you thinking?? 

Honestly? Your guess is as good as mine. Center Grove is similar to Oakland in that they have dominated Class 6A in Indiana, winning 3 consecutive titles. They also have a 3/4 star qb committed to Duke and they're not gonna be happy after St. Edward beat them up pretty good.

I do think it's a good move on Creasy's part leaving Thursday night. Kind of a shame that this is only a 1yr contract. TN doesn't get enough of these elite teams coming in.

Gut feeling is Center Grove wins, but I felt the same way when Oakland went to MRA and they had their way with them

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Honestly? Your guess is as good as mine. Center Grove is similar to Oakland in that they have dominated Class 6A in Indiana, winning 3 consecutive titles. They also have a 3/4 star qb committed to Duke and they're not gonna be happy after St. Edward beat them up pretty good.

I do think it's a good move on Creasy's part leaving Thursday night. Kind of a shame that this is only a 1yr contract. TN doesn't get enough of these elite teams coming in.

Gut feeling is Center Grove wins, but I felt the same way when Oakland went to MRA and they had their way with them

im sure my guess is NOT as good as yours but thanks!  I dont know much about st. edward but that didn't look like a close game.  i'l be pulling for you guys from mobile, AL!

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

A matchup between two in state power houses.

This isn’t a matchup between Oakland and Center Grove. This is a matchup between Tennessee high school football and Indiana high school football! Let’s go patriots!! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

This isn’t a matchup between Oakland and Center Grove. This is a matchup between Tennessee high school football and Indiana high school football! Let’s go patriots!! 

18 hours ago, watermaker said:

I am packed and ready to go ! Just a shame we've got to travel this far to get a game. GO PATS !

Must you really travel all the way to Indiana to find a high school football game?  Would none of the D2AAA teams in Tennessee not agree to play you?

21 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

It's a great experience for Oakland kids to travel like a college team does leaving day before to get isolated and focused on the game. Great team building experience and should be a great game.  I have friend son played with Center Grove few years ago said they have a RB playing at UCLA that was his teammate.