oakland at center grove, IN

theawesomebro

48 minutes ago, BobbyB said:

I thought earlier in the year possibly ESPN 2 ? 

Well there are alot of matchups to pick from early in the year. Most of these games ESPN picks up have several guys that are either committed to or getting offered. LA v. Saraland will have P5 prospects all over the field.  Oakland has a good senior class, but doesn't move the needle when it comes to recruiting, Center Grove doesn't look like they have alot of guys getting P5 interest in their senior class as well.

They'll probably get more interest from their junior class, who will probably have at least 4-5 guys sign with a P5 program. 

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Almost no talk about Oakland struggling with Indy for 3 quarters… I’d like some context into that. 

Held Indy to 150 yards and their first TD was the result of a short field on a muffed punt. Indy had the ball for nearly all of the 3rd quarter. Offense had over 400 yards of total offense

55 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Almost no talk about Oakland struggling with Indy for 3 quarters… I’d like some context into that. 

43 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Held Indy to 150 yards and their first TD was the result of a short field on a muffed punt. Indy had the ball for nearly all of the 3rd quarter. Offense had over 400 yards of total offense

If not for the muffed punt right before halftime basically handing Indy 7 points, it looked like it was heading towards a running clock early 2nd half. It was 26-0 prior to that happening

4 hours ago, bbragg said:

Auggie we all know that you handle the Greasy plumbing with a straw. With that being said, I would think Oakland should beat a team that is coming off a 17 point loss.

Bragg, I have some sage advice for you. "Better to be silent and be thought a fool, instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt."